What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

boxhead

First Grade
Dark Souls isn't it?

Thanks for the tip Ausguy, it is on their site now as well. That saves me quite a bit :)
Can't wait to jump in, apparently though trying to play on world class in this one wont end particularly well, especially if you are a newbie (to the tactical defending).
I'm going to miss my unbeaten '11 seasons on world class.......oh well, world class it is :D
At least the career mode is a lot better and there is a youth scouting system, how that wasn't in '11 is just criminal.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Dark Souls isn't it?

Thanks for the tip Ausguy, it is on their site now as well. That saves me quite a bit :)
Can't wait to jump in, apparently though trying to play on world class in this one wont end particularly well, especially if you are a newbie (to the tactical defending).
I'm going to miss my unbeaten '11 seasons on world class.......oh well, world class it is :D
At least the career mode is a lot better and there is a youth scouting system, how that wasn't in '11 is just criminal.

Agreed.

I stopped playing single player '11 about six months ago because I couldn't handle the bullsh*t Manager Mode any longer. It was backwards in comparison to '10 and even '09.

nöyd

Staff member
from memory this is my first fifa since the 98 world cup game on ps1, and as a PES devotee for a long time, I have to admit I'm getting my ass handed to me in just about every match, but i'll keep plugging away...

nöyd

Staff member
sorry mate, should have specified that i dont play online - which probably makes my previous post worse lol

CC_Eagle

First Grade
from memory this is my first fifa since the 98 world cup game on ps1, and as a PES devotee for a long time, I have to admit I'm getting my ass handed to me in just about every match, but i'll keep plugging away...

That game didn't move from my PS1 for at least 18 months. Awesome, awesome game.

Just traded in a bunch of games I haven't played in ages - $116. Thank you GAME.

11 sucked, I borrowed it off a mate for a while and I couldn't even get the 50 hour accomplishment. Played 2 seasons of manager mode and was done with it.

If 12 is as good as c2k makes it out I'll get it, does anyone do UT?

I'm getting it on XBL you softcock

I'll rape your f**king face with a half star team

:lol:

Lol

PC androtrop has to play one of the biggest online games on XBL coz ain't no one on the PC :lol:

nöyd

Staff member
i'm seeing some pretty ordinary animation and collision bugs, not to the degree of the video posted earlier, but at least 2 to 3 times during a match i'll see players colliding off the ball and going arse over each other.

i scored a goal as Adebayor and his celebration consisted of running about 20 quick laps around van der Vaart...?

boxhead

First Grade
Hey CR2K2 I was just wondering if you could please post the player ratings for Tottenham (the first XI, Sandro, Jake Livermore, Tom Huddlestone, etc). If you don't want to don't worry :) I'm just curious.
Cheers.

i'm seeing some pretty ordinary animation and collision bugs, not to the degree of the video posted earlier, but at least 2 to 3 times during a match i'll see players colliding off the ball and going arse over each other.

i scored a goal as Adebayor and his celebration consisted of running about 20 quick laps around van der Vaart...?

No different to Fifa 07, 08, 09, 10 or 11 then.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Hey CR2K2 I was just wondering if you could please post the player ratings for Tottenham (the first XI, Sandro, Jake Livermore, Tom Huddlestone, etc). If you don't want to don't worry :) I'm just curious.
Cheers.

No worries,

I couldn't be bothered to type it so I took a photo of the starting 11, the substitutes and the reserves.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/photo3cjmhn.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/photo2or.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/photoztw.jpg/

photoztw.jpg

photo2or.jpg

photo3cjmhn.jpg

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Arsenal's were pretty spot on imo.

Scz : 79 - should be higher.
Sagna - 83
TV - 83