What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita to the ????

super_coach

First Grade
The Knights will be circling with some big offers for whoever drops out of the Dogs pack. Hope we have a good crack at Graham... I know we baulked at Fifitas asking price, Wayne don't pay dat much for props.

T-Rex is the most useless human playing NRL at the moment... and I can't believe Des still runs him out there week after week. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to offload him... but who the f**k would take him?

Mate you obviously have not seen Adam Blair running around, he makes Williams look like a world beater

ek999

First Grade
So, in summary.

Fifita and Hiku in.

Kasiano, Tolman, Pritchard, Williams and Graham all a slight possibility to go.

Hodkinson and Ennis almost definitely gone.

Sounds like the cleanout is on in earnest.

I doubt Tolman and especially Pritchard will leave. Both just re-signed and Pritchard made captain

BranVan3000

Coach
Mate you obviously have not seen Adam Blair running around, he makes Williams look like a world beater

Put Adam Blair back in the right system and he is salvageable. Right now he is unfit in a bottom four team. TRex came into a top 4-8 team with ones the best coaches in the game and looks terrible

aqua_duck

Coach
The thing about that try was we actually showed some sort of depth in attck and he built up speed. If you look at the replay he started his run from about 15m out and didn't get the ball until he was 5m out. If we can get that sort of structure happening in attack with him anywhere on the field he will be destructive again.

I think it's actually quite sad that a bloke on $650k a year is given credit for actually running on to the ball, that's something you're taught in under 13s

I think it's actually quite sad that a bloke on $650k a year is given credit for actually running on to the ball, that's something you're taught in under 13s

Need to get some sort of Eddie Pettybourne / Tony Williams hybrid happening.

Watch how Pettybourne hits the line. Sadly, he doesn't know how to pick the right area of the line to hit to be effective.

If he had Tony Williams size, it wouldn't matter.

Last edited:

georgesnmith

Juniors
if dogs lose graham for fitita not sure thats a net gain

graham is one of their best players.

they could try to offlaod williams for fifita that would be a good thing

or maybe they really do plan on playing him in the centres and shifting morris or inu

doesnt really make a sense

Bulldog Force

Referee
So, in summary.

Fifita and Hiku in.

Kasiano, Tolman, Pritchard, Williams and Graham all a slight possibility to go.

Hodkinson and Ennis almost definitely gone.

Sounds like the cleanout is on in earnest.
I don't know where on earth you got that info from! 5 players gone and 2 extra possibly, including the captains?? That right there is half the cap!

BranVan3000

Coach
You mean like Sam Burgess resigning was for around $400k,now he is leaving it will free up $800k for Fifita.:shock:

Souths are paying 800k for Fifita?:crazy:since when

And seeing as you know Sam Burgess's wage, maybe tell us the wages of all the players Souths let go of last year?

Billythekid

First Grade
Souths are paying 800k for Fifita?:crazy:since when

And seeing as you know Sam Burgess's wage, maybe tell us the wages of all the players Souths let go of last year?

He doesn't know the salary of either player and he's not saying you will sign Fifita. He's referring to what happened when Burgess was signed. Souths fans on here were saying how you guys got him on the cheap but then as soon as he is off contract apparently that frees up space to go after someone like Fifita. Can't have it both ways basically.

He doesn't know the salary of either player and he's not saying you will sign Fifita. He's referring to what happened when Burgess was signed. Souths fans on here were saying how you guys got him on the cheap but then as soon as he is off contract apparently that frees up space to go after someone like Fifita. Can't have it both ways basically.

Of course it can. He was is on his second contract with Souths atm. We signed him on the cheap but he had an upgrade 12 months or so ago.