What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita to the ????

BranVan3000

Coach
"ARU says they'll only talk with rugby league player Andrew Fifita if he's willing to put rugby ahead of money"... Basically means. Are you willing to play for the love of the game as we're f**king broke... lol@Fifita. lol@Yawnion. lol@souffs!

:lol:

georgesnmith

Juniors
if he goes to france hell get a million easy

theyll pay good money for origin players and he has a background in union

if he stays in australia, he probably get around $650k if he makes the wallabies side, which he would be a shoe in to do.

ManlyMania

Juniors
if he goes to france hell get a million easy

theyll pay good money for origin players and he has a background in union

if he stays in australia, he probably get around $650k if he makes the wallabies side, which he would be a shoe in to do.

Still a big price to pay when he could have got that money staying here - also out of sight out of mind if he wanted to come back he wouldn't get half that

dogslife

Coach
According to NIEN and Weedler. Fifita might take the Dogs to court as he said he was offered close to 950K! But the actual contract when received was no where near that mark... Interesting times ahead.
Weedler has nfi unless it involves his bum chum or Fingers Ferguson

I cannot believe this guy. With all the tragic news surrounding Alex this week, he comes out and does this.
Obviously no morals, and no respect.

I am happy with the stance in which the club took, hopefully Sharks will do the same - as he publicly said that he doesn't owe them anything either, as he made himself and, they had nothing to do with him developing as a player.

With the dogs not signing Hoffman, back when they were in alleged talks with the Broncos - it was probably a blessing in disguise. Some of the options available for next season in Hiku, Tedesco, Locke (?) are classes above him anyway.

Packy

Bench
He'll be big in Japan.

Fifita has 2 ways to go this year. Depths of despair and sook all year knowing he lost his family millions or go hard, block out EVERYTHING and go apeshit for the Sharks.

For what it is worth, I don't think a single Dogs fan cares about this at all.

Packy

Bench
And TBH he has a real chance at winning the spoon this year so hope that was on his bucket list.

georgesnmith

Juniors
I cannot believe this guy. With all the tragic news surrounding Alex this week, he comes out and does this.
Obviously no morals, and no respect.

I am happy with the stance in which the club took, hopefully Sharks will do the same - as he publicly said that he doesn't owe them anything either, as he made himself and, they had nothing to do with him developing as a player.

With the dogs not signing Hoffman, back when they were in alleged talks with the Broncos - it was probably a blessing in disguise. Some of the options available for next season in Hiku, Tedesco, Locke (?) are classes above him anyway.

sharks offer was actually a good one and he snubbed them

going to look desperate for the sharks to get him now after he snubbed them initially and the way the fans bagged him

Feej

First Grade
According to NIEN and Weedler. Fifita might take the Dogs to court as he said he was offered close to 950K! But the actual contract when received was no where near that mark... Interesting times ahead.

If he goes that far I reckon' that's the end of him in the NRL. Nobody will want a bar of him.

Hahahahahaha at A Fifita.

Top 14 (France) don't pay as much as you think. Apparently J Roberts and M Giteau are "only" on 480,000 euros a year. Only top top internationals make massive money in union.

ek999

First Grade
He'll be big in Japan.

Fifita has 2 ways to go this year. Depths of despair and sook all year knowing he lost his family millions or go hard, block out EVERYTHING and go apeshit for the Sharks.

For what it is worth, I don't think a single Dogs fan cares about this at all.

I don't think he will get a gig in Japan. Without an Asian passport there is too much risk wasting an import on an untried Union player

Perth Red

Post Whore
After the sad news of Alex this has put a smile back on my face. Has there ever been a dumber player? Well done doggies on dumping this non committed turd. Hopefully it's the obscurity of Japanese union for poor old Andy.

Game_Breaker

Coach

So since no contract was signed, what will he sue them for?

Burwood

Bench
I don't think he will get a gig in Japan. Without an Asian passport there is too much risk wasting an import on an untried Union player

Is it Japan or Asia in general that has some form of agreement with Pacific Nations passport holders? Thought I remembered hearing about a player that could get into that market without much issue because of their passport.