What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita to the ????

Bulldog Force

Referee
The best thing about those shirts is it just gave the Roosters more ammunition to kick the Bulldogs sorry arse's which we did.

Roosters and Bulldogs take turns dominating. We did from 2009 until last year. You guys got us last year and probably will until next year too.

The Pip

Juniors
Roosters and Bulldogs take turns dominating. We did from 2009 until last year. You guys got us last year and probably will until next year too.

The t shirts were never about domination you halfwit - they were about your grubby club claiming they bred not bought players...which is exactly why non Bullgrub fans want one of those t shirts. We want to revel in the delicious irony of how your cliché riddled club signed @ 40 players over the next 5 years, after releasing that t shirt! The dogs brown paper bag department - busier than a Chinese rub and tug joint...

Bulldog Force

Referee
The t shirts were never about domination you halfwit - they were about your grubby club claiming they bred not bought players...which is exactly why non Bullgrub fans want one of those t shirts. We want to revel in the delicious irony of how your cliché riddled club signed @ 40 players over the next 5 years, after releasing that t shirt! The dogs brown paper bag department - busier than a Chinese rub and tug joint...

I wasn't even talking about the f**king shirt... f**k this shit, your pee-brain can't even comprehend I was quoting someone else FFS...

nrlnrl

First Grade
glad he's staying ( even though I'm not a Sharks Fan )

What do Sharks fans think of him ? Has the feeling gone from dislike to like with this news ?

GONZO72

Juniors
Pleased for him after the toxic club promised him the world and reneged on his deal. An absolute disgraceful administration is the Canterbury football club.

Noname36

First Grade
Good to see him stay in league and at the Sharks. Hope they reduced the offer after the Bulldogs debacle though.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Hahaha all the Sharks fans who gave it to him on twitter are suddenly in love with him again :lol: stupid merkins

Hahaha all the Sharks fans who gave it to him on twitter are suddenly in love with him again :lol: stupid merkins

Those "stupid merkins" as you describe them were in the minority, most were just disappointed.

I hadn't thought of them as "stupid merkins", but I guess you know how to recognize them better than I do

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Never had an issue. Did laugh at union stuff.

Young men do silly things, he ended up doing the right thing, that is what counts.

nrlnrl

First Grade

Young men do silly things, he ended up doing the right thing, that is what counts.

Yeah, who knows how much was what he actually meant or were they just answers to loaded questions. i.e. - The whole "not much left to acheive in rugby league" line. From an outsider, he seems a bit impatient, but maybe that's just the desire to succeed.

BranVan3000

Coach

Did the right thing? Well I guess if shitting your pants in public and having all your suitors run away is the right thing

Latest posts