What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

azzah72

Bench
Apparently he said he'll smash his phone and said no physical threat to anyone. Just got this shits the phone was pulled out.

I know two people who were there and have called it a storm In a tea cup.

The best part is the idiot junior President banning them with heresay.

Weaponhead

Coach
Apparently he said he'll smash his phone and said no physical threat to anyone. Just got this shits the phone was pulled out.

I know two people who were there and have called it a storm In a tea cup.

The best part is the idiot junior President banning them with heresay.

The President was asked if the Fifitas's were asked to provide evidence. He says no, and they didn't approach the judiciary either. WTF making that decision without even speaking with all of the people involved. Came across as amateurish.

Brent Read told Triple M that Andrew Fifita didn't say "I'll smash you" to the referee but actually said "I'll snap your phone" as the official had a camera in his face but any video footage has been lost.

"Andrew Fifita has hired two lawyers to handle his case, two prominent lawyers and one is an SC so he's sparing no expense on this" added Read who stated Fifita is chasing some witnesses from the game.

Card Shark

Immortal
The President was asked if the Fifitas's were asked to provide evidence. He says no, and they didn't approach the judiciary either. WTF making that decision without even speaking with all of the people involved. Came across as amateurish.

Sure did...."no they haven't contacted us & we haven't contacted them".

Guilty without any mitigating circumstances....

Card Shark

Immortal
Brent Read told Triple M that Andrew Fifita didn't say "I'll smash you" to the referee but actually said "I'll snap your phone" as the official had a camera in his face but any video footage has been lost.

"Andrew Fifita has hired two lawyers to handle his case, two prominent lawyers and one is an SC so he's sparing no expense on this" added Read who stated Fifita is chasing some witnesses from the game.

In this day & age of obsessive videoing, surely someone was filming it.

So, ref reports both. Says was abused and physically threatened.
Video of claims said to exist
Media grabs this reports as fact
Junior league holds judiciary, reads officials report but does not request the accused to attend and answer claims.
Issues 12 month ban on untested claims of officials.
Reports no video now exists
Reports appear that A. Fifita said something completely different to what officials claim.
Fi Fi lawyers up

Ok so natural justice served so far...NOT

Card Shark

Immortal
They wont be sacked, but someone f**ked up yesterday. Both should have been stood down.

Ive been told that it was going to happen until Flanno kicked up a whinge about not being able to win the game without Fifita.

Well done Flanno.

Need to stop the shoot from the hip attitude our club has.

Weaponhead

Coach
Dean Ritchie was saying on a podcast this morning with Rothfield that the Fifitas should get a couple of weeks. Now on Fox Sports news he is frothing at the mouth saying ban them for the season. Credibility¿?

They also raised the Hawthorn AFL coach who told a teenage umpire in acjunior game to go f**k himself. He got suspended for 4 weeks from junior footy but nothing from the AFL. Talk about double standards...

Marchad

Juniors
I am no legal expert but if the Fifita brothers are found innocent could they sue the daily telegraph for defamation of character.

Card Shark

Immortal
The club needs to make a stand against Buzz. He is a germ

They won't do it, Lyall wants to work with the media, which I fair enough.

However a few banners at the next home game might let the world know what we think of him constantly selling us out.

Surely

Post Whore
So some on here reckon fafita is a tosser and a f**kwit

How so ?

You guys should follow ballet instead.

cb4

First Grade
The best thing that has happened for the boys is the video doesn't exist.
Whilst the Penrith Junior Rugby League acted swiftly, if the boys are found innocent, they will be in a bit of strife.

Andrew is footing the bill for 2 very highly respected lawyers for he and his brother, so this should end quickly and swiftly with a lack of evidence.

Latest posts