What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

cb4

First Grade
I'm just thinking about his previous track record. Don't get me wrong I don't want him to be sacked and I hope you are right, however I just think Lyall is very much about the brand of the club.

He can be all he wants, but the board dictate the club, and Flanno dictates the board. If Lyall sacks him, he would be run out of the club.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Maybe a sacking is warranted but they are innocent until proven guilty.
The club as a whole needs to send a message to the current and future players.
Not acceptable
Im no wowser but some of stupid things these blokes do has me baffled.

It seems that the Fifs are going to contest the Penriff Junior League charge. I'm sure a good barrister will make these blokes look like angels, giving up their own private time to coach and support Junior Football. These volunteers are to be applauded for their generosity and selflessness in supporting young kids trying to get something from their miserable lives. That these kids are continually bullied by over zealous police who harass them during the week and now resort to this same harassment of a weekend by taking control of their only outlet, ie sport.

When this bully refused to stop play to protect an innocent and vulnerable injured player, the Fifita's vowed to offer support and protection to this incapacitated player. They challenged the perverse authority of this megalomaniac and sought to see redress of the wrongs he committed on these poor kids. See even I can mount a tear jerker story. case dismissed. Sorry Mr Fifita and Mr Fifita.

Oh sorry did you say barrister? I thought you meant to bring a barista.

carcharias

Immortal
I'd make them all do 3 hrs straight of play the balls
Anyone gets caught doing it wrong ..
They all start again.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It seems that the Fifs are going to contest the Penriff Junior League charge. I'm sure a good barrister will make these blokes look like angels, giving up their own private time to coach and support Junior Football. These volunteers are to be applauded for their generosity and selflessness in supporting young kids trying to get something from their miserable lives. That these kids are continually bullied by over zealous police who harass them during the week and now resort to this same harassment of a weekend by taking control of their only outlet, ie sport.

When this bully refused to stop play to protect an innocent and vulnerable injured player, the Fifita's vowed to offer support and protection to this incapacitated player. They challenged the perverse authority of this megalomaniac and sought to see redress of the wrongs he committed on these poor kids. See even I can mount a tear jerker story. case dismissed. Sorry Mr Fifita and Mr Fifita.

Oh sorry did you say barrister? I thought you meant to bring a barista.

It was A Grade TTL. Bit over the top with the praise about helping the oppressed kiddies.

I get the point though

millersnose

Post Whore
Conflicting versions by eyewitnesses in a court would seldom result in a conviction.
Would even be hard to argue a balance of probability
Seems the club is wisely highlighting the conflicting versions and are waiting till the media hype dies down until the next media cause of the week arises.
Seems the Penrith guys are on a bannathon also banning the Wests player present

And how long has Fittler had it in for the Sharks.

He really does suck bee sting head's dick.

He was asking the panel on the Sunday footy show what they rated Fifita's attitude on the footy field. Complained that he's always getting up from tackles and abusing refs for not giving a penalty. Like he's the only f**king player doing it!!!!!

Do you think he would pick on a Roosters player like that in a footy forum like that?

Of course not.

f**k off Fittler you dumbarse!

millersnose

Post Whore
He also declared Fifita is in the top three props in the world
He is stating the obvious about fafitas issues

Card Shark

Immortal
Exactly.

Fifita is an absolute tosser on the field & needs to wake up to himself.

Just switched on Monday night footy & saw the end of the replay of the game. After the dogs spilt the ball in the 79th minute to allow us to secure the game, Fifita comes in & pats Morris on the head as he lays on the ground & obviously says something that sparks a lot of push & shove.

It was uncalled for & he should've been just grateful for the victory.

I don't think we will miss Fifita that much if he's out for a couple of weeks - his stupid antics playing the ball invited Canterbury back into the game on a couple of occasions.

Exactly.

Just switched on Monday night footy & saw the end of the replay of the game. After the dogs spilt the ball in the 79th minute to allow us to secure the game, Fifita comes in & pats Morris on the head as he lays on the ground & obviously says something that sparks a lot of push & shove.

I don't think we will miss Fifita that much if he's out for a couple of weeks - his stupid antics playing the ball invited Canterbury back into the game on a couple of occasions.

Omg Cardy all the players do that.

Not that like to see it but it's not just Fifita's shit stinking.

TRIALS

Juniors
Exactly.

I agree to some point that he needs to reign his on field shit in but if it was Fifita dropping that ball, he would have copped the very same treatment.

He's big, mean, fast, plays big minutes and has a red hot go whenever he's out there - we'll miss him immensely in my opinion. Prior + Taga up front with some nuff on the bench. Righto.

Card Shark

Immortal
Omg Cardy all the players do that.

Not that like to see it but it's not just Fifita's shit stinking.

I know all players do it mate but anyone with half a brain in his situation would try & keep his nose clean.

....I guess I just answered my own question as to why he did it.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Exactly.

Cardy, you have lost the plot with this one. Everything in it is wrong. Just wrong.

Card Shark

Immortal
Cardy, you have lost the plot with this one. Everything in it is wrong. Just wrong.

Maybe mate but I'm over his stupid actions on the field, let alone off it.

Time for him to grow up!

If we lose him for a couple of weeks, so be it, I think we can cover it. He needs to learn he's not indispensable.

I'm sick to death of players shitting all over my club.

I know it's not the worst offence (2 weeks & a fine is fair punishment) but he's given the media the chance to make it that.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I must be getting old cause I'm sick and tired of this sort of crap. Media will grab onto anything and run with it but seriously the players have to start making better choices like the rest of us.
The club is sitting on the cusp of a real shift in the game with regards to the development. If we want to be a powerhouse, things need to change. I can put up (just) with Flannagan, but these dead sh%t players need to sort it out.
Regardless of being guilty or not, it is a position neither of them should be in.

Sharkman

Juniors
Those two muppets are hardly alone in being dumb as a bag of hammers.
So too the dipshite who wrote Kent on his wrist that was with them.

In what was a much more positive time for us, these two have killed our momentum and got us in the press.

Morons. We'll be in the press non stop in a month when Massouds book comes out, we didn't need any more negative press.

Latest posts