What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

bluey

Bench
Stand them down = wer're soft
Let them play = a monumental f**k up

I know what manly Broncos Souths and the storm would've done.

Well they would not have stood down or sacked Bird Carney.
This is one time I am glad they didn't buckle to the pressure.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Agreed, and it should have started yesterday. That way he would have missed that game and the Warriors game, then had a redemption in the Indigenous round at home.

But our Board crumbled to the demands of the coach. Praise the people in charge for taking the tough stand, but that will cost us.

Someone made a monumental f**k up yesterday.

So Pissflap and the boy's club are still running the show. No wonder so many of us want him gone.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We sacked a bloke for poor taste.

Abusing a ref...I am actually with that..

Dont care why...abusing a junior ref....not on.

We ban for crap I do not get..non performance drugs, bad photos, silly drawings....

This is one I can go with....f**king poor form...full stop..period.

SharkShocked

Bench
Honestly i cannot see either player getting sacked at all.

They will get a slap on the wrist with a month or so off and then anger management course/fine.

The more you read the less it seems that this is a world ending crisis.

No video evidence exists now and their legal representatives are disappointed at this because it would have helped prove their case.

I'll be looking for that ref's iphone in his toilet.

bluefox1968

Juniors
The media statement from the Sharks is actually very good. It says that they don't take the allegations against their players lightly. Also says they won't do this in the public forum. Good outcome expected...

jc155776

Coach
The media release is a cracker.

Takes a shot with the video evidence reference and also says conflicting versions are coming to light.

My gut feeling is one week suspension, suspended fine of 10k and the boys to do a refereeing course and do some games in the local area.

Would have the advantage of learning the rules better to improve their own games. It actually has always baffled me why players in the NRL don't do a ref course to get them up to speed on rule nuances and understanding the game better for their own advantage.

cb4

First Grade
The media release is a cracker.

Takes a shot with the video evidence reference and also says conflicting versions are coming to light.

My gut feeling is one week suspension, suspended fine of 10k and the boys to do a refereeing course and do some games in the local area.

Would have the advantage of learning the rules better to improve their own games. It actually has always baffled me why players in the NRL don't do a ref course to get them up to speed on rule nuances and understanding the game better for their own advantage.

How correct you are, however, this needed to happen yesterday, despite the lack of facts and knowledge.
We would be on the front foot then.

cb4

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised if this ends badly. Another shark/s sacked is my gut feeling

Neither player will be sacked, the very worst that will happen is they are suspended for the rest of the year including finals.

The best outcome for us is 2-3 weeks and a fine.

Behind closed doors though, they will be whipped and flogged.

SharkShocked

Bench
Neither player will be sacked, the very worst that will happen is they are suspended for the rest of the year including finals.

While they are at it, maybe they can teach Andrew to play the ball.

ragzouken

Juniors
that media statement seems alot more professional and well presented then the one's released regarding ASADA (i know two completely different situations) but still

guess we will have to wait and see what will happen while the Tele & Co prepare there huge backpage spread on how much we ruin the game and how rugby league will never be respectful while we exist etc etc. Expect to see Bourbon Bec make a triumphant return. yay

Snoop Shark

First Grade

I'm just thinking about his previous track record. Don't get me wrong I don't want him to be sacked and I hope you are right, however I just think Lyall is very much about the brand of the club.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
When you represent a club and a professional sport you need to act more professional, and unfortunately these two are dumb as dog shit.

Maybe a sacking is warranted but they are innocent until proven guilty.

Latest posts