What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

PHaTMaN

Juniors
The best thing that has happened for the boys is the video doesn't exist.
Whilst the Penrith Junior Rugby League acted swiftly, if the boys are found innocent, they will be in a bit of strife.

Andrew is footing the bill for 2 very highly respected lawyers for he and his brother, so this should end quickly and swiftly with a lack of evidence.

End in time for this weeks game? I cant afford to trade Fifita and the biter Bromwich out of my fantasy team.

McLovin

Staff member
If the brothers arent available for an extended period we need Prior to get on the kfc diet asap..

Card Shark

Immortal
Whilst the Penrith Junior Rugby League acted swiftly, if the boys are found innocent, they will be in a bit of strife.

Andrew is footing the bill for 2 very highly respected lawyers for he and his brother, so this should end quickly and swiftly with a lack of evidence.

Money talks!

I don't know how they can be "innocent", their behaviour was out of line. It's the severity of the "innocence" I guess that he's defending.

i.e. "Yes I approached the ref & I probably should have stayed out of it but I was asking him to put the phone away & answer David's question about why didn't pause the game when we had an injured player? At no time did I abuse him or threaten violence against him".

SharkShocked

Bench

You sound a lot more confident than you did yesterday about their chances of coming away with a smaller punishment given the lack of video.

I cant see them playing this weekend so the pack

8. Tagatese
9. Ennis
10. Prior
11. Graham
12. Toops
13. Gallen

fwd bench
14. Heino
15. Bakuya
16. Sami/Ayshford/Roquica these would be the options unless he is going to give new guy a run

cb4

First Grade
Money talks!

I don't know how they can be "innocent", their behaviour was out of line. It's the severity of the "innocence" I guess that he's defending.

i.e. "Yes I approached the ref & I probably should have stayed out of it but I was asking him to put the phone away & answer David's question about why didn't pause the game when we had an injured player? At no time did I abuse him or threaten violence against him".

With no video, and reports for both sides of the argument, there will be a tough time proving guilt on a guy with terrific legal representation.

You sound a lot more confident than you did yesterday about their chances of coming away with a smaller punishment given the lack of video.

That's because yesterday, you me and the world were lead to believe that a police officer was in possession of a damning video.

Today me you and the world have now found out that the police officer in fact has no video, even though he said he did.

I'm no bush lawyer and I cannot and won't predict an outcome, but the more I observe of this the more I see media opportunism and certain clubs and their media allies trying to destabilise us by manipulating this situation.

bluefox1968

Juniors
I cant see them playing this weekend so the pack

8. Tagatese
9. Ennis
10. Prior
11. Graham
12. Toops
13. Gallen

fwd bench
14. Heino
15. Bakuya
16. Sami/Ayshford/Roquica these would be the options unless he is going to give new guy a run

Yes, agree - I would like to see Sami Saulima given a run.

eddiesmith

Juniors
So it will be proven to be a massive blow up about nothing in the end I suspect...

If so I am grateful for Shane Flanagan sticking up for the team and not letting them leave Andrew out. In a 2 point game sure the penalties given away would have been helpful without, but they may have been in more dangerous positions as we weren't going to go a game without giving any penalties away! But we won with our best available side and that's a change from the way we used to operate.

But given the media may be proven to be full of shit and will probably drop it cold so as to not let the facts ruin their shit, I reckon we can name them both this week and no one will say boo, plus that other story up North will help!

carcharias

Immortal
Hughes ripping into the Sharks right now on talking sport
Reckons we " move as quick as a glacier " when acting on player behaviour
Or to words like that
Someone should remind this f**king dick about all the blokes the club has sacked.
Blokes that were sacked/ stood down without doing a proper investigation.

Hypocrite merkin when it's a dogs player in shite

Hughes ripping into the Sharks right now on talking sport
Reckons we " move as quick as a glacier " when acting on player behaviour
Or to words like that
Someone should remind this f**king dick about all the blokes the club has sacked.
Blokes that were sacked/ stood down without doing a proper investigation.

Hypocrite merkin when it's a dogs player in shite

I don't bother listening to Talking Bulldogs or Big Manly breakfast

SharkShocked

Bench
Not only that. He's the sponsorship manager I believe.

Never once made his conflict of interest clear when dealing with Gordon and One Solutions drama.

Latest posts