What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

SharkShocked

Bench
Bet your bottom dollar that if you called them and asked them whether or not One Solutions was paid up in full as a sponsor you'd be dropped before you finished the Sentence.

I'm listening to the f**kwits right now.

I dead set want to throw my radio at them.

Apparently every football Club is a basket case but the Bulldogs.

They must be cutting deep that the Sharks rolled them over the weekend.

They never saw that coming lol!!!

Oh and they said six days in and the Sharks haven't made a statement.

Well we know that is bullshit.

Does Graham Hughes and Peter Tunks realise that the case is in the hands of lawyers and it wouldn't be in the Clubs best interest to be talking atm?

f**king biast merkins they are!!

Eion

First Grade
It is the lowest sports show ever. I give pappy 5/10, the rest are deadset useless.

Unless it's a dogs or souffs game, they don't even watch it. It is absolute rubbish, and I hate myself for listening occasionally, but it's the only sports show on at that time.

Apparently that the Bulldogs Leagues Club not letting in people with other Club clothing is just a weird issue.

Nothing to have a rant about.

Haven't even requested to talk to the administration of the Leagues Club that made that rule.

Nah can't rubbish the Bulldogs.

I sent an email yesterday stating that James Graham wasn't fit to be a Captain.
After how he reacted hysterically to a ref decision ( Valentine Holmes late hit) that it could have easily insighted a reaction from a packed Bulldogs crowd like he did against Souths earlier in the year.

They read it out but didn't comment on it at all.

Funny that.......

carcharias

Immortal
Anyone hear that chick on the radio just then
I caught the end of it
She was there in between the ref and a Fifita
She said the ref was the aggressor
Used the "I know who you are" call then stuck the phone up at him before he'd said a word
He told the ref to get it out of his face or he'll smash it.
Also said there was lots of people surrounding the ref but only A Fifita was the one who the ref went on at .

Both Hughes and I think it was tunks & whoever the bloke with the chicks voice is just cut her down.
Nothing she said was good enough
The spoke over the top of her.
They reckon him saying what he said about the phone is still a physical threat

She sounded pretty old and said it has been blown way way out of proportion .

Maybe this is why the ref conviniently lost the footage.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I caught the end of it
Used the "I know who you are" call then stuck the phone up at him before he'd said a word
Also said there was lots of people surrounding the ref but only A Fifita was the one who the ref went on at .

Both Hughes and I think it was tunks & whoever the bloke with the chicks voice is just cut her down.

Do I win a cream bun for this? LOL

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=11025013&postcount=10

Too bad she can't be recruited for the Sharkcast.

Is that band?

Nope, just wondering if they are going to say anything about the situation now it could be turning around slowly.
Also because it was the main item last night, its ongoing and hasn't rated a mention the next day and its 33 mins in.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
This fekkwit ref has power tripper written all over him. His whole life revolves around being in power. Cop when he works, ref on weekends. Personality disordered for sure.

carcharias

Immortal
This fekkwit ref has power tripper written all over him. His whole life revolves around being in power. Cop when he works, ref on weekends. Personality disordered for sure.

First thing I posted in theNRL forum

He is not the first bloke to do both either

Card Shark

Immortal
I caught the end of it

Yes I heard her. I thought they gave her a fair hearing overall, probably because she's a chick.

She said it was blown way out of proportion & Andrew said he'd smash the phone, not him.

They still thought it was threatening violence but they could've at least said "well that's not nearly as bad as threatening him".

She reckons there were heaps of witnesses there from both clubs to support the "blown out of proportion" theory.

I still reckon someone would've filmed it, even if the ref deleted his version.

Special K

Coach
Everyone who has called radio stations I have listened to have backed the fifita brothers up and the same on twitter. Even players from the other team.

I haven't seen anyone come out and support the ref besides the local league.

Diversion tactic to take the heat out of the cowboys story

Run us through the mud again, those stinking Sharks are at it again

disinformation and timing are powerful tools

Latest posts