What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Hadley went ballistic on his program this morning.

Talk about throwing stones in glasshouses.

He's one of the biggest buffoons going around with his record.

Even his son had a restraining order put on him by his ex wife.

Yeah no skeletons in your closet Hadley!

carcharias

Immortal
The Fifitas are the germ not Rothfield. Seriously what do people expect? He is a Footy Journalist. The issue is we keep feeding him.

How about the club not responding to similar allegations from 2 years ago? I have watched JRL for nearly 20 years and probably around 500 + games. Never seen the ref threatened. Plenty of banter and criticism at worst. Then again that is in the Cronulla comp.

I've seen a family member threaten everyone in the park.
it was awesome.

I took a mate expecting a show.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
@WackosWhispers: Interesting to hear there is no footage of the Fifita incident because the referee did not turn on the recording mechanism on his phone

roughneck

Juniors
These brain dead morons should be rubbed out for the rest of the season. Despicable behaviour from these gutless twits.

DJShaksta

First Grade
@WackosWhispers: Interesting to hear there is no footage of the Fifita incident because the referee did not turn on the recording mechanism on his phone

Remarkable that this comes out AFTER several witnesses contradict referees version of events............

chewsta

First Grade
Talk about trial by media. No evidence whatsoever. Plenty of people that were there saying it has been blown out of proportion.

Thats our season gone!

RUBIKS

Juniors
Without knowing what actually happened and reserving judgment until I do.....

.... You'd have to think there is no possible way they could cop any more punishment than what Heather Graham, Klemmer and the Bulldogs got for their performance on live TV over good Friday?

Which brings the game into disrepute more? Surely the one that was beamed into everyone's living rooms?

SharkShocked

Bench
Talk about trial by media. No evidence whatsoever. Plenty of people that were there saying it has been blown out of proportion.

Thats our season gone!

Lyall is a smart operator. Let the facts all come out and if it truly has been blown out of proportion and this is proven - then the punishment won't be as severe as the media hounds are baying for.

The NRL Integrity unit and the rest of the mob will not be able to just push a huge ban if it is not warranted.

If they have not used abusive language and have not threatened physical assault, then it is clearly not as big a deal as people make out.

Wait for the facts and proof. In my mind everything we have done is above board in relation to letting Andrew play and waiting for due process.

Unlike when Noyce phoned Toddy and said he would have a chance to explain himself, then draw up a press release stating he has been sacked immediately after getting off the phone.

Let's circle the wagons and wait for the evidence to dictate the punishment, not the media.

Id like to know how he has the hide to say he's a Cronulla 'supporter'!
I saw him and some of his family, looking sheepish at our last home game, as if they knew they werent welcome!
I suggest that we verbally let him know...when and if he shows his face again!:fist:

Irrespective of who they are or what their views are, I would hope that we would welcome anyone to our club and to watch our games. Abuse is not acceptable under any circumstances. That's what this whole issue is about. Unbelievable!!!!!

Last edited:

SharkShocked

Bench

.... You'd have to think there is no possible way they could cop any more punishment than what Heather Graham, Klemmer and the Bulldogs got for their performance on live TV over good Friday?

Which brings the game into disrepute more? Surely the one that was beamed into everyone's living rooms?

Can't agree with this more.

However i can see that everyone will be playing the 'but the junior leagues are our future' angle as if a senior referee is less important.

txta2

First Grade
I heard the captain of the side the fifs are involved in ring up MMM. He was there and tried to say it was 'blown out of all proportion'. Matty and co didn't want to debate with him, presumably because it didn't fit in with the drama.

Yep was basically swept aside even though he was a witness .There was no swearing, no threats. Just a report to an official ,who wasn't even at the game

It seems the only evidence presented so far for the Penrith Junior league to make their ruling, has been the statement from the ref. and perhaps other officials at the ground. There is no video evidence as the ref did not know how to operate this function on his phone. There has been several anecdotal statements made, like the one on MMM by the Club captain and several tweets and facebook messages that seem to indicate the opposite to that presented by the ref. I do hope the Fifs challenge the junior league and present appropriate evidence to support their innocence. A result there would squash any NRL or club sanction.

BTW I am appalled at the attitude of some so called supporters here that immediately jump to conclusions and want to throw a couple of great Cronulla players, to the lions, without any real evidence. Amazing.

cb4

First Grade

Did they threaten harm and have to be restrained from harming the ref or did they swear at him and tell him it was a bad decision?

Whilst there seems to be no proof, the allegation of violence is far more serious than a captain yelling at the ref "you're f**king shit house."

Pig Champion

Juniors
I'm thinking whatever happened was somewhere in between and the media has run with one side wholeheartedly.

Just like when 2 of my kids are fighting and I have no idea who's right or wrong both the Fifitas and the ref should be made to go to bed early and have their devices taken away from them for a week

Born BB&W

Juniors
Klemmer got 3 weeks for basically telling a referee to go and get F*kd on national television (that's after James Graham has just basically broken Adam Reynolds leg and destroyed his season).

3 weeks...

Great for the kids to look up to.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Feej

First Grade
While I think they probably do deserve a few weeks on the sideline, anyone calling for 12 months is f**king nuts! If they get 12 months for that, we should never see players who abuse women in the NRL ever again.

shaggs

Coach
I want to know what's happening with the Gold Coast coke dealers??

Also has Jennings had his day in court yet? You know for verbally abusing a cop??

Latest posts