What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Eion

First Grade
Gals calling for a 4 week fine and $50k to bring it to a head.

Sounds on the harsh side to me, but I'd cop it to resolve the thing. Just wish our mob would hurry the f**k up.

ghoti

Bench
Good move by Gallen...I wonder if he's been put up to it by someone... four weeks (one week backdated) and $50,000 is a big suspension by anyone's standards, but won't harm our chances this season... who said Gal wasn't clever?

jc155776

Coach
Need to go a little harder to avoid the NRL stepping in and making it long enough to wipe them from finals. So long as the 4 weeks included the Warriors game it's alright. Back in time for a couple of winnable games and the finals.

SharkShocked

Bench
Anything more than 4 weeks and we have bent over and taken it without a wince.

I hope the boys legal team is pushing the NRL for a small sentence and advising them that it will become and ugly battle if anything else is handed down.

100% on board with all of this. Hope this is what eventuates.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gal would be best advised to stay out of it.

If he says 4 weeks, they'll get 6.

He should've suggested 1 or 2 only, if he had to weigh in on it.

Weaponhead

Coach
I thought I posted this earlier this morning but clearly not....

According to our captain, the Fifita drama has dragged on too long and A Fifita deserves a 50k fine and a one month suspension. It was on MMM.

Not sure why gal feels the need to comment on this stuff?

Comes with the territory for players pushing for media gigs. Gallen is positioning himself as a straight shooter so will give an opinion whether it is helpful or not.

cb4

First Grade
Gallen weighed in because he is our captain and was asked to comment.

He gave a straight up answer, which is a pretty good outcome.

millersnose

Post Whore
I would be surprised if his comments weren't predetermined by the club
Which suggests the nrl is looking at something like twice that time

SharkShocked

Bench
Or a way of shaping public opinion for what our club plans on doing and the nrl plan on accepting?

Doesn't always have to be conspiracy/negative.

Here's to hoping.

Breadman

Juniors
Having a captain declare his position on suspending a teammate really surprised me but yeah, maybe I haven't given Gallen/the club enough credit for their strategic thinking. I tend to believe weaponheads theory personally though.

Generalzod

Immortal
Just watched nein news Weidler reports that Skd is back in the roosters team, my daughter could not believe it when she heard Weidler states that SKD has been through dark days, what about the victim?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Just watched nein news Weidler reports that Skd is back in the roosters team, my daughter could not believe it when she heard Weidler states that SKD has been through dark days, what about the victim?

The so called "victim" is a money grabbing thief.

She is a merkin at the highest level

Southern Shark

Juniors
Skd - Domestic criminal charges punishable by imprisonment. This means it is very minor to the Nrl. It is not like he threatened to break her phone as this would have forced the Nrl to step in and terminate his contract. Play well SKD.