What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2: Sharks vs Panthers

Black Diamond

Juniors
From what I saw Moylan and Panthers players were talking happily.
I was referring to his smart arse attitude towards the Panther supporters after they won at Penrith Park. I was not referring to his chat with tbe players.

I know you find it difficult to hear a bad word about your man crush but I hope we smash him.

OldPanther

Coach
I was referring to his smart arse attitude towards the Panther supporters after they won at Penrith Park. I was not referring to his chat with tbe players.

I know you find it difficult to hear a bad word about your man crush but I hope we smash him.

Nice touch having a stab at me but this has nothing to do with me being a fan of his or not. No idea why people have to be so pathetic. The only thing I saw was Moylan and the Panthers players talking. I didn't see any kind of issue with fans.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Nice touch having a stab at me but this has nothing to do with me being a fan of his or not. No idea why people have to be so pathetic. The only thing I saw was Moylan and the Panthers players talking. I didn't see any kind of issue with fans.
You might need to go watch the game again then.

You call people pathetic yet you are the one name calling.

Fangs

Coach
Well I’ve noticed we’re more willing to put in attacking kicks now Hook is gone, we put in a few nice short ones the other night and some 40/20’s. They’ll be crucial against a good defensive unit.

Holmes is one of the form players of the competition but I don't mind testing him with short kicks.

Long kicks needs to stay the hell away from him. Can just slam it into touch. Or the opposite and totally bash him on returns hoping to get him out of the game.

franklin2323

Immortal
What exactly? The brains trust better put their thinking caps on because Fangs is fresh out of ideas.

I don't know how Penrith can beat them. They are the one side I wanted to avoid in the finals and here we are.

Same tactics as v Warriors. Turn their old arses around. They defend kicks poorly and are bad at the 2nd effort plays like for Maloney's try.

They are last in kick metres so no piggy backs. They are pretty basic is attack rely on errors to score.

We turn up we win simple

franklin2323

Immortal
Holmes is one of the form players of the competition but I don't mind testing him with short kicks.

Long kicks needs to stay the hell away from him. Can just slam it into touch. Or the opposite and totally bash him on returns hoping to get him out of the game.

Turn Edrick around. Errors will come he is hopeless

OldPanther

Coach
Same tactics as v Warriors. Turn their old arses around. They defend kicks poorly and are bad at the 2nd effort plays like for Maloney's try.

They are last in kick metres so no piggy backs. They are pretty basic is attack rely on errors to score.

We turn up we win simple

Turn Edrick around. Errors will come he is hopeless

This. We have the better kicking game and game management.

OldPanther

Coach
Graham being out takes that short side play out. We have been very depleted both times we played them. Both times we had chances to win regardless

You're right. I definitely think Cleary nd Maloney are working well together now which is our advantage. Look at last night. On the back foot and their kicking turned the game.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hmmm the refs rode them hard on Friday and they still couldn't win.

Agree and some lucky tries of bombs. But could Sam Burgess be that bad again?
And two tries for Storm had element of luck. Couple of kicks that had to bounce perfectly to score and they did.

Penrith I doubt can win against Storm but hey you never know. Imagine Slater or Munster get injured early and Panthers have a 8 point lead? Theyd also gp into game with no pressure at all getting that far.

tripster

Juniors

We turn up we win simple

The risk with turning the Sharks around is Holmes. The guy is electric. Our strategy of turning the Warriors around was helped massively by RTS being injured (indeed that might have been another reason why we used it). RTS is also dangerous on kick return sets, but not as dangerous as Holmes.

Latest posts