What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINALS WEEK THREE - Manly vs Nth Qld @ SFS

Clock watcher

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Simpkins won the match..Manly scored THREE tries off blantant errors!
Some people really have no idei about this game. If you can't see that the better side won, and the ref had nothing to do with the result, then you shouldtake up supporting chess it would be a little less complicated for you.
:crazy:

Garts

Bench
lockyno1 said:
They were only the better side as Simpkins reffed the Cowboys out of the game!

Are you mentally geniused? Thats the only conclusion I can come up with after reading your posts on here this season.

Clock watcher

Juniors
Locky please stop embarassing yourself, it becoming embarassing for the rest of us watching you.
Even the Cowboys fans are graceful in defeat this weekend, they are proud of their team and its performance, you my friend are making a right royal tool of yourself!!!!!

effnic

Bench
Manly fans dont travel
wanker.gif

Orford chokes on the big games
wanker.gif

Manly will be out in straight sets
wanker.gif

Manly wont make the grand final
wanker.gif

:lol: since 95% of this forum has said at least one of these things i suggest you all line up and be prepared for the uppercut of your life. The egg on all your faces make you nuffies look better anyway.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
wittyfan said:
32,000 was a pretty ordinary crowd for a GF qualifier, effie.
wanker.gif

Playing an out of Sydney team... Ok.

2006 @ SFS Brisbane v Bulldogs 29511
2005 @ SFS Tigers v Dragons 41260 (TWO SYDNEY TEAMS)
2004 @ SFS Bulldogs v Penrith 37868 (TWO SYDNEY TEAMS)
2003 @ SFS Roosters v Bulldogs 41123 (TWO SYDNEY TEAMS)
2002 @ SFS Roosters v Brisbane 28251
2001 @ SFS Newcastle v Sharks 31438
2000 @ SFS Roosters v Newcastle 33727

32K is a great crowd for 1 Sydney team and 1 QLD team. Even a Sydney team v Newcastle is on par with that 32K crowd.

I bet you are real master at that emoticon.