What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals.

franklin2323

Immortal
We've got May, Tetevano, Yeo, Fish who can all go to second rower in a pinch with Capewell starting who was in the sharks 2016 finals run. It's not perfect but you can't account for every eventuality on the bench.

We have before though. Those games when Burton or Laurie didn't get on they were kept just incase. As our 4th benchie will next week.

Backs will play 80

Tamou/Leota
Api
JFH/Tetevano
Capewell
Martin
Yeo/May

Barring injury the 4th benchie won't get on. In that case better off having the edge forward just incase

The_Frog

First Grade
This is my hill and I will plant my Panthers flag and die on it. I really can't see Burns getting picked unless injuries were desperate. You'd see Burton or Laurie in the side before him.
Not so sure about that but I'm sure Spencer will come onto the bench and Yeo/May used wide as needed.

age.s

First Grade
Bought my GF tickets. If anyones on the fence, they provide a refund option (for a fee) so there's no risk of having to sit through Melbourne/Parra.

Kilkenny

Coach
Bought my GF tickets. If anyones on the fence, they provide a refund option (for a fee) so there's no risk of having to sit through Melbourne/Parra.

Where’s the information on the refund option? Ill be happy to buy tickets now if i know i can return them if we don’t make it.

“ idiot parra-matta”

Don’t want to be idiot parramatta
Don’t want a club that’s a finals disaster
Can you hear the whinging of sterlo
Calling out to idiot parra matta?

Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across their alien ascension
Where everything is meant to be ok

Premiership dreams of tomorrow
The club they say they will always follow
That’s all quite tough to argue

Well maybe I’m the f——-t parramatta
A massive part of their red neck agenda
Listening to Ray Hadleys propaganda
Calling out to his idiot parramatta.

Last edited:

Panther Pete

Juniors
“ idiot parra-matta”

Don’t want to be idiot parramatta
Don’t want a club that’s a finals disaster
Can you hear the whinging of sterlo
Calling out to idiot parra matta?

Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across their alien ascension
Where everything is meant to be ok

Premiership dreams of tomorrow
The club they say they will always follow
That’s all quite tough to argue

Well maybe I’m the f——-t parramatta
A massive part of their red neck agenda
Listening to Ray Hadleys propaganda
Calling out to his idiot parramatta.
Not bad but you set the bar way too high with Smuggy Happy Panthers.

age.s

First Grade
Where’s the information on the refund option? Ill be happy to buy tickets now if i know i can return them if we don’t make it.

On the ticketek site it came up as an option after selecting my seats but before payment confirmation. Was just part of the process. It was $45 or so for 4x tickets in silver.

WestyLife

First Grade
You won't often see me barrack for anyone other than the Panthers, but I think this is forgivable...

Come on Raiders, Come on. Come on
Come on Raiders, Come on!!!

When you look at that side of the draw it's pretty easy to start cheering enthusiastically for our Milkbros. They've gotta go through the two biggest villains in the comp.

Latest posts