What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade Knights v Warriors

PrideKnight

Bench
while im happy we got that, its sh*tful that even if heras misses it, it can still be called back... video ref way too pervasive

roopy

Referee
One of those games where nothing went our way, but again the boys played with plenty of heart and showed signs they are developing into a good side - with lots of room to improve still.
The commentators on radio said Bedsy was heavily strapped and looked like he couldn't run much.

I hope brian smith gets hold of the video ref and gives him 3 punches to the nose with.."you".!.."useless".!..'dickhead"!...now explain that stripped ball decision in the first half

aqua_duck

Coach
I thought Faas was very good, showed a very good offload we haven't seen, and didn't drop the ball

Apey

Staff member
i don't know what to make of that game

stupid penalties given away, lack of ball control and passes direct to the other team. It seemed as if the Warriors didn't need to do anything as we gave it to them on a platter... so f**king frustrating.

oh well, it's an improvement on last year. If we can get rid of this stupid sh*t out of our game we should be able to beat broncos at home next week.

Ranger Jace

Juniors
Was Naqiama under any injury clouds this week? Apart from that try he scored of Kidley he didn't look like himself today, plenty of errors and just looked like he held back abit. Either that or he was just sh!tting himself at the sight of Vatuvei (sp)?

Johns Magic

Referee
f**k Jesse Royal is sh*t.

Does sh*t all every week except get penalised for the same things.

At least Perry made metres.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Cross looks like he'll be in the mix next week JM ;-)

Edit - damn you Fred :fist:

Serc

First Grade
Well that was crap...going off points on the board we should've won that pretty much. Not that the Warriors didn't deserve to though as they were much improved from whatever they dished up last week and good on them too. Pity De La Heras, the touchies (and the video ref on that strip) have no idea whats going on.

Buderus didn't look burdened with anything to me roops, was his usual 8/10 performance this week.

I'll be tipping us again next week :D

perverse

Referee
f**k Jesse Royal is sh*t.

Does sh*t all every week except get penalised for the same things.

At least Perry made metres.
it's ok... cross will be here soon.

f**king disappointed in that match. the ref absolutely murdered us early on (that video ref call on the strip that lead to a try in particular cost us heavily).. but it was our own discipline and drop-ball that really cost us the match. we simply can't afford to keep gifting teams the ball over and over again. i think our starting pack was exposed a bit tonight and their inexperience and general lack of potency was very evident against some of those big kiwis. we looked much much better with wicks, fa'aoso and pato on the field.

still, we hung in there and continued to show a lot of character. scotty d was fantastic again - i really think we've found our halfback.

Serc

First Grade
All the McManus fans who rave about his positives ( such as his defence ) - might want to check out the first Warriors try.

Would you care to start a new Gene thread for this year - "McManus = fraud" and we can follow his progress from there ;-)

One of his rare defensive blunders...was a horrible decision as well as positioning!

Also for those who think he has to be delivered a try on a silver platter in order to score, check out the try he scored after being delivered a horrible pass. Did very similarly a bunch of times last year as well.

Latest posts