What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade Team - Round 14

legend

Coach
Skeepe does not speak for all Raiders fans.

I for one think we will lose based on our tragic away form.

I think we have a better forward pack but playing away from home is what brings us undone.

roopy

Referee
well we have no excuses - except maybe inexperience.

The Knights side is very close to the best we could field - maybe add Abes and a few other forwards.

This is our best side at home. If we lose, we are not good enough to make the 8 this year.

Jono078

Referee
I'll be at the game.

Every game ive been to, we have scored over 40 points and never lost.

I'm feeling good about this one :)

B-dos

Referee
roopy said:
well we have no excuses - except maybe inexperience.

The Knights side is very close to the best we could field - maybe add Abes and a few other forwards.

This is our best side at home. If we lose, we are not good enough to make the 8 this year.

I agree this looks like pretty much the best side we could field however we will have had a very ordinary preparation leading into this game with Mullen, Gidley and Woolnough returning from injury and Bedsy and Simmo backing up from SOO.

We should win if we play to our potential, however i wont be quite writing us off if we lose.

Bicey_18

Bench
Jono078 said:
I'll be at the game.

Every game ive been to, we have scored over 40 points and never lost.

I'm feeling good about this one :)

Good stuff Jono.... where bouts will you be sittin mate

Burwood

Bench
Luke MacDougall is a good chance of missing the game, Tighe has a shoulder injury but is hopeful of playing, and McManus has a corked thigh, so we may yet see some shuffle with our backline.

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders 42 (Zillman 4, Milne, Logan, Goodwin tries, Dobson 7/7 goals) def. Knights 14 (Tighe, Patterson tries, Gidley 3/3 goals)

Thats a good side.

Now think of that side running out each week in season 2008 after having the rest of this year to work on combinations and experience.. I cant wait.

keeney

First Grade
I'll go one better, now think of that side running out each week in season 2008 after having the rest of this year to work on combinations and experience... and missing Tighe, Tanner, and Doogs (x2?) and to a lesser extent Perry and Woolnough. With Cross, Wicks, Naiqama and Uate/Vuna in their place.

RABK

Referee
Chicken_Hunter said:
Thats a good side.

Now think of that side running out each week in season 2008 after having the rest of this year to work on combinations and experience.. I cant wait.

Did we sign Cross to clean toilets?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
skeepe said:
Raiders 42 (Zillman 4, Milne, Logan, Goodwin tries, Dobson 7/7 goals) def. Knights 14 (Tighe, Patterson tries, Gidley 3/3 goals)
:lol:!! Skeepe, you're an idiot. You don't even know what the score was when the sides last met.

keeney

First Grade
Well you're right there. Tanner to score a double including the matchwinner. Plus topping the tackle count...all of them dominant.