What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade V Roosters

Bicey_18

Bench
  1. Wes Naiqama
  2. James McManus
  3. Keith Lulia
  4. Adam MacDougall
  5. Cooper Vuna
  6. Chris Bailey
  7. Kurt Gidley
  8. Daniel Tolar
  9. Danny Buderus (c)
  10. Ben Cross
  11. Chris Houston
  12. Cory Paterson
  13. Zeb Taia
Interchange:
  1. Matt Hilder
  2. Jesse Royal
  3. Richie Fa’aoso
  4. Danny Wicks
  5. Cameron Ciraldo
www.newcastleknights.com

Bicey_18

Bench
Oh well, I guess after the bye we should get things back on track with players returning.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
oh bloody hell..after a player put in such a sh*tty performance on the wkend (Lulia) HE SHOULD BE OUT!!!...AH WELL

Serc

First Grade
I was hoping to see Mullo there...we are not going to score many points with those halves and backline, 10-15 points is NOT going to beat the Roosters. I think this will be mainly down to us spending too much time at the wrong end of the field as we won't have much of a kicking game...

I would've gone with Walshy, or if we HAD to have Kidley there it would be only if Mullo could play.

Anyway no more whinging from me, would be happy to have egg on my face come Sunday afternoon :p

Edit: I wonder if Smithy is playing games re: Mullo, if not then we're in trouble!

macavity

Referee
who is gunna kick in that team?

Chris "kick it at the fullback" Bailey

or Kurt "kick it dead" Gidley

maybe Cory "put it in orbit" Paterson......

seriously

1. Gids
  2. Aku Uate
  3. James McManus
  4. Wes Naiqama
  5. Adam MacDougall
  6. Chris Bailey
  7. Luke Walsh
  8. Daniel Tolar
  9. Danny Buderus (c)
  10. Ben Cross
  11. Chris Houston
  12. Cory Paterson
  13. Zeb Taia
Interchange:
  1. Matt Hilder
  2. Jesse Royal
  3. Richie Fa’aoso
  4. Mark Taufua
smithy, you coach - let me pick the f**king team.... :fist:

Matt23

Staff member
That's the kind of lineup supercoach Hagan would have come up with :x

Spike

First Grade
Geez I don't like the look of Naiqama at fullback. I would have at least left him in the centres, dropped Lulia and put Gordon at the back if Smith has such an intent on playing Gidley in the halves. I expect the Roosters will take full advantage of that line up.

perverse

Referee
who is gunna kick in that team?

Chris "kick it at the fullback" Bailey

or Kurt "kick it dead" Gidley

maybe Cory "put it in orbit" Paterson......
smithy, you coach - let me pick the f**king team.... :fist:
bahahahahaha so true.

as i said in an earlier thread, we'll lose this game on the back of poor kicking if gidley plays half. there's not a genuine tactical kicker amongst that bunch. haven't heard squat about mullo since before the brisbane match... what's going on there?

i don't think smith has learned the extent of gidleys ineptitude at kicking... i'm guessing he's relying on gid's kicking game this match.

MC DUI

Juniors
I agree with everyone I don't think the kicking game that team has would win the game at all.
I hope that either Mullen or Walsh come into the line-up late, Kidley goes back to fullback and either Doogs or Lulia to drop out.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Give it a chance....with hags here id be sh*ttin myself about kids at half but with smithy here im more at rest... smithy will show and tell kids wat 2 do....... hags on the other hand would say " do what joey does"

Latest posts