What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanagan Confirmed.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
One year deal???
It's the latest fashion. Some may more cynical folk may call it the BJ clause, but not me.

Or... perhaps if Flanno can lift the team next year to 8th, then the job of supercoach is secure for another renewal.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I rate the brain in Mathew's head.

7bf7162a30c37f2d520ceb3749e56c27

merahputih

Juniors
Someone on JA is keeping track of all the staff appointments over the years.

I was just taking the piss btw. I remember that in one of these football staff announcements Head used to have a fancy title that included "NRL transition coach" when he was pretty much just the NSW Cup coach.
In my day it was called "temporary".

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I'd really like to know if BJ announce this signing or is he still suffering from long term Laryngitis?
If so, what the hell is he still doing with the club if he can't speak?
A ceo is the media go-to person, seriously.

Leave head out of it... Hes not head or assistant. So shouldnt be grubbed out for his so called bad coaching. Great player n coach i reckon. If given a chance cant do as bad as some of the muppeteers that have had chances...and some peoples chances never end... Poor Browny had a good yr with knights and still lost his job... Paul Mcgregor might aswell be are new icon logo...pissing myself

Frank Facer

First Grade
*Deleted*
We may have the most negative fans in the comp. In saying that, we do currently have a lot to be pissed off about, from poor management for many years, 2 extremely poor coaches for the last 8 years and continuing, Lomax being our only decent outside back, the continued selection of Aitken and Lafai, Craig Young, lack of TPA's (good management should have addressed that issue a long time ago, if they are unable to do so, then we should be finding management that can do so). I am sure many could offer many other things that our fans are pissed off about.

Even when we were leading the comp last year and playing great football, there were many on here who were still extremely negative and waiting for us to fall in heap or even predicting it.

Last edited by a moderator:

gitano

Juniors
We may have the most negative fans in the comp. In saying that, we do currently have a lot to be pissed off about, from poor management for many years, 2 extremely poor coaches for the last 8 years and continuing, Lomax being our only decent outside back, the continued selection of Aitken and Lafai, Craig Young, lack of TPA's (good management should have addressed that issue a long time ago, if they are unable to do so, then we should be finding management that can do so). I am sure many could offer many other things that our fans are pissed off about.

Even when we were leading the comp last year and playing great football, there were many on here who were still extremely negative and waiting for us to fall in heap or even predicting it.
giphy.gif