What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno Jnr/Moyza

carcharias

Immortal
Not sure if he was a bit too excited but the first thing he ever did in first grade was give away a penalty.

Went better as the day went on.
Will be a very player.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Decent debut, big win, did his job, bright future.

I hear Parra are after his dad, with Moylan and Townsend in front of him, opportunity at Parra might be very tempting.

sandshark

Bench
Decent debut, big win, did his job, bright future.

I hear Parra are after his dad, with Moylan and Townsend in front of him, opportunity at Parra might be very tempting.
I wonder if Flanno could whip that mob into shape or would he submit to the ego of Hayne.

Quigs

Immortal
Young Flanno needs a bit of tutoring when it comes to playing with the big boys. That first swinging arm was pretty limp. He needs to put a bit more shoulder and force into the swing.

I was impressed with his first full game. Of course he made a few mistakes and he was obviously a bit nervous. But his support play was great. He was in the frame during most breaks in the game. Always good to see that.

Special K

Coach
Townsend will have a bad break up with us and as frustrating as he is that is it is sad. Thank you for your service Chad.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Young Flanno needs a bit of tutoring when it comes to playing with the big boys. That first swinging arm was pretty limp. He needs to put a bit more shoulder and force into the swing.

I was impressed with his first full game. Of course he made a few mistakes and he was obviously a bit nervous. But his support play was great. He was in the frame during most breaks in the game. Always good to see that.

But didn't u like it when that f##wit SKD threw ball at the back of Kyles head who turns up but Fifita, he wouldvsmashed skd into next week

Card Shark

Immortal
Twice on Sunday Gal took a 2nd last tackle hit up in an attacking area.

Credit on 1 occasion he got up quick & played it whilst the defence was still retreating but there should be a blanket rule against it.

Chad is entitled to think Gal has gone on 1 year too long, there’s plenty that share that opinion.

I really hope we can win it & Gal changes his mind & goes out on top.