What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

mattw5

Juniors
If coming to Saints and earning a tonne of money to do it is so emotionally distressing, maybe he should take unders and play reggies at the club he loves.
It's ok to love a club but keep that in house. It makes us look like the pyscho mother who is dragging the kid away in a divorce.
100% paying a guy who doesn’t want to be there is not ideal he better buy in.

justadragon

Bench
I can't believe people are getting upset at a bloke who is emotional about leaving a club he loves. It is no reflection on his signing with us. Let him have his moment. It's non issue for us.
I have no problem with it I just dont want to hear about several times over, once is enough, remember we didnt poach him , souths didnt want him and nor did WB,

56to66

Juniors

Illusion

Bench
If coming to Saints and earning a tonne of money to do it is so emotionally distressing, maybe he should take unders and play reggies at the club he loves.
It's ok to love a club but keep that in house. It makes us look like the pyscho mother who is dragging the kid away in a divorce.
Our Captain has come out and said the same about the Broncos ........ Love them all you want but while your at our club shut the F**K-UP ........ Its like having an affair but telling your wife ........

Victoire

Juniors
It was "in house"... it was a video made by Souths for their club website

Victoire

Juniors
How about this guy D Trindall, double his pay give him 4 years, I have been super impressed with his performances, a real X Factor.
Scumulla cannot keep them all, there salary cap is now stretched having snatched AFB from us.
We've gotta make a big play for Tricky Trindall. We simply must. Perfect signing. Whatever we offered Tom Dearden give it to this guy. It would be extremely difficult for Cronulla to keep two big money contracts in their halves so we must be a chance, and the fact he doesn't have to transplant his whole life/family like Dearden would've is another big advantage. Do it Flanno. Just do it