What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

BIG RIG

Juniors
Welp Flanno is 0/2 for 2025 with Welsby staying with St Helens and Dearden staying with the Cowboys

let’s pray he can pull something out of his ass cause if he can’t it ain’t looking good

Parko1310

Juniors
f**k patience lmao

they threw all there eggs in 1 basket with Dearden he said no , then we miss out on even having a crack at Luai and he goes to the Tigers
It isn't as simple as there were two 5/8's on the market, therefore we should've gone for both. They are completely different types of players. One fits the mould for what our team needs, the other does not. Luai doesn't fit the bill, wanted 5 years and $1.2million, for what will likely be a questionable, at best, output from him at the Tigers. No thanks. Shame we missed out on Dearden, that does sting, and I won't sit here and pretend its all fine. But I would've been way more concerned had we gone for or signed Luai at that price and for that length of time. He is the wrong player for us specifically, not everything is black and white.

Dragon David

First Grade
f**k patience lmao

they threw all there eggs in 1 basket with Dearden he said no , then we miss out on even having a crack at Luai and he goes to the Tigers
We look stupid that's for sure and if we miss out on AFB, well what can I say - a big fat thumbs down to our recruitment department and our head coach. The usual explanations will come out in the wash which we have all come accustomed to.

We thought that once November 1st came we might have had a few goodies already signed up for 2025 by late November. Now, there is little to aspire to. Bloody hell!!

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Why would it need to trump ours? What are you basing that on?

Take off the Dragons glasses, we aren’t an attractive club for players.
For the same $$$…Play for a decent team and Live in Cronulla, or have to travel between Kogarah and Wollongong each week, play for a team that fired you a while back, that came second last, who can’t attract top players…seems like an easy choice.

thebigredv

First Grade
Doesn’t want to make any rash signings. Proceeds to buy his son, Sele and two short signings of discards in Eisenhuth and Allen.

Sorry it’s not adding up to me. Not a ball has been passed, I get that, but it looks like we are still just a destination that serves to keep average players employed a little longer.

We need AFB and we need him immediately. Nothing else will suffice at this point.

CozDragon

Juniors
f**k patience lmao

I may be wrong, but with Luai in the midst of the 10 day cooling down period, we can still have an 11th hour crack at him if we decide to can't we?
I am pretty sure it is an open invitation, not just for his current club to try and change his mind.
Don't even know if he would be the right fit for us, but I will take anything at this stage.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Wow! What a meltdown.

Were we even seriously looking at Deardon? If you look at Flanno's rhetoric, he wants Hunt to see out his contract with us ie 2025. Not that I'm in favour of that, it's just his preference.

As I commented yesterday in the rumours thread, our focus is on getting one of their forwards.
As for AFB, the Sharks can't match our offer. They simply don't have the cap space.

However, as we all know, there are only 2 certainties in life, and signing a NRL player isn't one of them.

Latest posts