What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Jubilee

Juniors
I have not seen a lot of Wishart but for big $ our new 7 must at a minimum be a good organizer and leader with a very good all round kicking game. And be able to close a game out. We cannot give 3-5 years to anyone less or we will just be back on the same old Ben Hunt death march.

56to66

Juniors
I have not seen a lot of Wishart but for big $ our new 7 must at a minimum be a good organizer and leader with a very good all round kicking game. And be able to close a game out. We cannot give 3-5 years to anyone less or we will just be back on the same old Ben Hunt death march.
Take a punt on Tyran, Ben was supposed to fix all our problems, delivered shit from the start, Widdop was the man until he shoulder said goodbye.
Like Mary McGregor, Ben won the Rugby League LOTTO, irony Mary was the one that attracted Ben, so I believe we should have Ben and Mary as our LOTTERY good luck charms, we should hold a beautiful dinner with both making dribbling speeches, everybody attending the function holding hands, chanting Mary Benover and over, play our lottery cards together, and singing in unison we are LOTTERY Winners, then doing HI FIVES all night long.

Last edited: