What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I hope now Flano can keep his mouth shut.

There's no need to say anything. I don't care who you're targeting and who might be coming to the club.

Take a leaf out of the top clubs and just DO the fu#king deal.
I actually like that he talks a lot.
On the bright side, there was a bit of hope that we might sign someone.
He also drove the prices up for those 2 blokes.
It’s better than being quiet like Hook and co and never putting their hat in the ring for a big signing.

TheRev

Coach
Panthers sign plenty of players externally.. on top of their own juniors.

This might mean we got Luki or the other younger kid.. and thats the money they bought deardon with.. but f**k me.. we needed a big fish.. this could be a 1yr setback or even longer if we cant restore ou8r reputation next season.

Pure fantasy, they don't have the money. They've overpaid for Hynes, McInnes, Finucane, Katoa, Mulitalo, Talakai. No one on significant money is off contract for them. Media being overdramatic stating that releasing Tracey and Moylan has somehow freed up $1 million? Yeah, that's not right. Even if they can scrape together a million out of thin air, they can't match our offer, can't offer teammates with close bonds and can try and sell to him they're a finals side, but realistically without their easy draw they're somewhere between the 10th and 12th best team in the comp without much direction for the next few years with so much of their cap tied up in players who won't get them over the line to win anything.

Latest posts