What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CC_Roosters

First Grade
this will be an ad fest. from their point of view it makes to much sense. Massive lead in from the wedding, imagine how many viewers just seen the footy intro

Brutus

Referee
9 are f**kwits.

What was that stupid 5 minute block of highlights all about, leading into a block of ads? I've counted 5 ads so far.

Apey

Staff member
Robin Williams' live stand-up was on Foxtel from 7:30pm... watched that instead of the wedding, did I miss much? :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
I'll give it till the first ad break in the coverage. If it's as long as this one I'll just wait the extra 3 hours and watch it on Fox.

no name

Coach
Why do we expect anything different? We are suckers for punishment, expecting them to do the right thing by fans.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: they don't even know their own channel numbers. They just had a message across the bottom of the screen announcing that you could watch the wedding on channel 08... Gem is channel 80 down here.

Dunces.

Latest posts