What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Correct. In the UK i beleive the monarch retains theoretical political power due to the limitiations of a unwritten constition, they would never ever be used. But long may they reign, no more expensive than an elected head of state and certainly generates more bucks for the UK through foreign interest/tourism.

And William old boy she is stunning! ;-)

Unwritten cosntitution yes; but Bill Of Rights 1688 castrated the monarchy - all Power to Parlyament.

She reminds me of Liz Hurley: so she'll be stunning for a few more years to come ;)

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Unwritten cosntitution yes; but Bill Of Rights 1688 castrated the monarchy - all Power to Parlyament.

She reminds me of Liz Hurley: so she'll be stunning for a few more years to come ;)

I know (and would be bashed as an ulsterman for not) But the monarchy does still have theoretical political rights which aren't used, not sure on the specifics but my history teacher was a royal boffin me 4 or 5 years ago. Fascinating period in history that, most important period in british history.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: Walked straight into that one Skeepe.

Into what? I say she's pretty average, some bloke called gimp makes a stupid homophobic joke... I must have missed the funny part.

Btw it's 8:30 where the f**k is the footy?

Caged Panther

First Grade
Into what? I say she's pretty average, some bloke called gimp makes a stupid homophobic joke... I must have missed the funny part.

Btw it's 8:30 where the f**k is the footy?

Geesh you were pretty optimistic thinking that just because they said it would start at 8:30 that it will ACTUALLY start at 8:30.

Most programs don't start on time when there isn't a royal wedding on.