What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spanner in the works

First Grade
So you would also agree our tax payers money on the australians going over there to represent us is money worth spent instead of using that to fix our own country up?

How much do you think that money is going to fix?

Oh.... I loved it. Love the monarchy. Love the pomp, circumstance and culture. Thank God for England.

stormbati

Bench
f**king hell, I have to admit. I was watching this thing too. Walked past while my missus was watching and had a peek, 30 minutes later in deep in conversation about it. FMD.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I understand people have been arrested in London for performing some protest theatre. Squatters residents are being raided.

Stupid Prince Harry getting over his swastika obsession was seen asking well-wishers on the footpath if they are paying rent. Joke, yeah. The royal dills look down upon others.

I only saw that because I was in a shopping centre this afternoon - TV screens everywhere. To think, some people actually tuned in for the enjoyment of being put down.

no name

Coach
I understand people have been arrested in London for performing some protest theatre. Squatters residents are being raided.

Stupid Prince Harry getting over his swastika obsession was seen asking well-wishers on the footpath if they are paying rent. Joke, yeah. The royal dills look down upon others.

I only saw that because I was in a shopping centre this afternoon - TV screens everywhere. To think, some people actually tuned in for the enjoyment of being put down.

I know right. I don't care that people wanna watch it, it's their choice, but how can anyone find it interesting? Watching two people you don't know go through boring rituals.
The media whip it up to get ratings, sell papers etc. and people fall for it time after time.

Didgi

Some should accept that some people dont actually give a f**k about anything Wedding-related other than Kate's sister.

Realise not everyone agrees with you. Will be more enlightening than trying to find subustance in the boring rituals.

Well said no-name.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Some should expand their horizons...
I am. Are you?

The royal wedding is just a sideshow. Entertainment that distracts people.

How many freedoms were compromised in London this week for a couple of toffs who are just a facade to the real world?

The only good news is that premature baldness is alive and well.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
So because I don't find it interesting, I'm narrow minded?
Maybe you should broaden yours and realize that some people aren't interested.
As I said if people want to watch it, good on them, not up my alley but.

Did I say any of that? Was I talking to you? I didn't actually quote you did I...

Last edited:

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Some should accept that some people dont actually give a f**k about anything Wedding-related other than Kate's sister.

Realise not everyone agrees with you. Will be more enlightening than trying to find subustance in the boring rituals.

Well said no-name.

Same with you. Was I talking to you? I didn't actually quote you.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I am. Are you?

The royal wedding is just a sideshow. Entertainment that distracts people.

How many freedoms were compromised in London this week for a couple of toffs who are just a facade to the real world?

The only good news is that premature baldness is alive and well.

And same with you. Was I talking to you?

Scarves

Juniors
Seriously, how hot was the sister? When it auto switched over to the main game at 8:30pm, my dad half protested. Great stuff.

Big Pete

Referee
alg_pippa-middleton.jpg

Not bad...not bad at all.

I'd still take Kate.

Didgi

Sister > Kate.

And Spannermerkin, because you weren't talking directly to me, I can't respond? I think you need to brush up on your idea of a forum...

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Sister > Kate.

And Spannermerkin, because you weren't talking directly to me, I can't respond? I think you need to brush up on your idea of a forum...

Oh you can respond. I just find it funny that the three of you chucked your rattles out of the cot even though I didn't actually direct my post at you or to you. The nanny won't be happy.:D ;-)

Latest posts