What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brutus

Referee
I was just thinking what if the princess had to desperately run to the toilet with an attack of the trotts?

Would she have an enema before the wedding to prevent this?

IanG

Coach
So who was the dumbf**k who tried to get our hopes up with posting it was going to be live afterall?

they need a shotgun blast up the freckle.

I feel sorry for any bloke who has been strapped into a chair and their eyes prized open by their woman tonight. I'd sooner watch the poofs throwing tizzes and kicking the ball into the crowd.

Also yeah looks like it'll only be 1 ad each in breaks in the first game. Create the illusion that its live.

skeepe

Immortal
They know that Barba didn't score, right? They're all referring to Lett's try as "the Ben Barba try"

skeepe

Immortal
Also just to whinge a little more, why the 15 minute half time break when we all know it isn't live?

Tweed Titan

Bench
I would prefer to have an Australian as our head of state. Someone chosen on merit, not birthright.

Here here.....

Hey guys I just got back from speaking to god..... and he said I'm the king so you better do what I say OK!

Such an obsolete, primitive form of government, why does it still get humoured in any way. Even if they are just figureheads.

Parra Pride

Referee
Here here.....

Hey guys I just got back from speaking to god..... and he said I'm the king so you better do what I say OK!

Such an obsolete, primitive form of government, why does it still get humoured in any way. Even if they are just figureheads.

Thankfully I don't believe in god so I don't have to listen to some gronk of a Titans supporter. :roll:

El Diablo

Post Whore
even if we had a republic the merkins at 9 would still show the wedding

f**k 9. they can f**k right off

Tweed Titan

Bench
Thankfully I don't believe in god so I don't have to listen to some gronk of a Titans supporter. :roll:

What is your point idiot, you don't make any sense. Are you some monarch lover or something?

Are you trying to say that monarchy/dictatorship is a good form of government or better than a democracy?
Also, the relevance of the team I support to this discussion? Simpleton.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
Also just to whinge a little more, why the 15 minute half time break when we all know it isn't live?

Because even though it wasn't live they played it like it was live with the lack of ad breaks. So they made up for it and squeezed their adds into halftime like they do with every other week. It's much better than them having 3 minutes ad breaks every 10 minutes.

Latest posts