What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ByRd

First Grade
Fmd, dogs/broncos a massive clash and they put it live on go or gem at least, pathetic nine

bobmar28

Bench
Anzac day and Easter holiday Tuesday, no live sport on FTA....except AFL.

Fast forward to Friday night 7.30pm, no live sport on FTA....except AFL. What a joke.

Last edited:

proto

Juniors
its amazing the NRL actually allows this at all. its Friday Night LIVE Footy

people will watch both, hence why 9 is doing it, i dont blame them but they shouldnt be able to get away with it.

oldmancraigy

Coach
its amazing the NRL actually allows this at all. its Friday Night LIVE Footy

people will watch both, hence why 9 is doing it, i dont blame them but they shouldnt be able to get away with it.

It's also quite amazing that they refused to take money from a bunch of different radio stations who wanted to call games last time the radio rights were being discussed....

It's better for the state of the game to take slightly less money from FTA channels to show games LIVE than to let it go live on fox.
It's also better for the game if you FORCE people to show your product when they buy the rights - or at least have hefty financial disincentives to do what 9 is doing.

Please please please let 7/10 get the NRL next time around.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The wedding is pretty big world news guys, as much as you want to believe it otherwise it would be a ratings disaster for 9 to show the footy whilst the wedding is on. Can't want for the wedding on Friday!

AuDragon

Juniors
The wedding is pretty big world news guys, as much as you want to believe it otherwise it would be a ratings disaster for 9 to show the footy whilst the wedding is on. Can't want for the wedding on Friday!
It's just another wedding of some guy that was born the same way anyone else was, except he's bound to inherit a fortune and a meaningless crown.
Who gives a sh!t, seriously? :crazy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's just another wedding of some guy that was born the same way anyone else was, except he's bound to inherit a fortune and a meaningless crown.
Who gives a sh!t, seriously? :crazy:

I'm interested in both of them, will be great to see what dress Kate is wearing. Then we can watch the footy. 1 hour delay is nothing for a world wide event!

I'm interested in both of them, will be great to see what dress Kate is wearing. Then we can watch the footy. 1 hour delay is nothing for a world wide event!
Are you flying over in your pretend jet ,with your pretend family,(stopping to pick them up in LA as they live there),,or are you going to to do what you do in real life ,sit there & drool while having a bat over Prince whoever?
nice person.

beads6

First Grade
I just can't understand why channel 9 can't put the League on GEM or the GO channel FFS. I don't want a 1 hour delay on the league for a bullshit wedding that all the other stations are showing anyway.

Latest posts