What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
So Nein have THREE f***ing channels (9, Gem, Go!) and still can't show the footy live? Is this what we are saying?

No, Channel 9 will be showing the footy live

The pre divorce party for sWills and sKate will be on GEM. Unfortunately for those that love their old shit, the Antiques Roadshow which was filmed in standard definition will be broadcast on a high def channel at another time.

The football which is being recorded in high def will be broadcast in standard def.

thorson1987

Coach
No, Channel 9 will be showing the footy live

The pre divorce party for sWills and sKate will be on GEM. Unfortunately for those that love their old shit, the Antiques Roadshow which was filmed in standard definition will be broadcast on a high def channel at another time.

The football which is being recorded in high def will be broadcast in standard def.

http://twitter.com/#!/LeagueUnlimited

Confirmation of telecasting next week, at this stage FNF - Brisbane v Canterbury BOTH states 8:30pm (1h delay), Souths v Cronulla afterwards

Bunniesman better not look either, there is talk of Parra signing Sandow on the page.

IanG

Coach
Well if you're saying the footy will be on live then explain to me why they're advertising it as not being on until 8:30pm next Friday Night.

cleary89

Coach
All you anti royal wedding people should switch over to 7mate that night. A rare Friday night game for the Swans which will actually be shown live! As well as proving 7 > 9, it's an opportunity for you guys to give AFL a go.

In my perfect world every NRL fan would follow AFL as their 2nd sport and every AFL fan would follow NRL as their 2nd sport. So I advise everyone to switch over to the AFL until the delayed NRL game starts and cheer on the Swans as they smash Carlton.:thumb

For BunniesMan that night will be perfect, the Swans game should finish just as the delayed Souths game is starting....as Charlie Sheen would say, winning!

hahaha you are a f**king genius..... but ill be at the game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The NRL will not be on live next week, it will be on a 1 hour delay at 8:30pm.

beave

Coach
which IMO is utter f**king bullshit.

If the fumble ballers can have their games put on the secondary digital channels, why the hell can't 9 ask for the same leniency for the NRL???

oh that's right, they would rather bend us over and treat us like f**king geniused step children............

IanG

Coach
Every woman in Australia is going to watch it so I can't blame Nine for showing it. They are an amazing couple though, and so suited to each other *swoons*

So frickin' what? Last time I checked I was a bloke

They have extra channels they could show the wedding on another channel and keep the footy live

I hostely don't know what to think. Part of me wants the footy's ratings to take a battering so that it sends a message to Channel 9 saying we're not happy with the delayed braodcast but at the same time want it to do well because it will prove a point that lots of us still wanna watch the footy.

Even though I've made how I feel about ratings known in another thread.

Why do I get the feeling that bombarding Channel 9 with Phone calls, E-Mail and Letters will simply be a exercise in futility?

_snafu_

Immortal
So frickin' what? Last time I checked I was a bloke

They have extra channels they could show the wedding on another channel and keep the footy live

I hostely don't know what to think. Part of me wants the footy's ratings to take a battering so that it sends a message to Channel 9 saying we're not happy with the delayed braodcast but at the same time want it to do well because it will prove a point that lots of us still wanna watch the footy.

Even though I've made how I feel about ratings known in another thread.

Why do I get the feeling that bombarding Channel 9 with Phone calls, E-Mail and Letters will simply be a exercise in futility?

Yeah.

I have a dick and I vote.

Vote 1 for live rugby league.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I'll be watching both. Prefer the wedding at this stage. Culture, pomp and circumstance? Sounds like a small piece of heaven to me.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
I just realised why Channel 9 cant switch it to Go for a live broadcast

They're showing a Rob Schneider movie. That shit's important yo.

Latest posts