What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Dragons v Knights - *Live Scores & Discussion*

Lowdown

Juniors
Surely the Knights should win...

Dragons have missed over 30 tackles v 12

Knights have 7 line breaks to 1

11 offloads to 3

Dragon

Coach
:( well played Knights. Were lacking alot of experience atm. It is round 2 but im really bummed about tonights game, thought we couldve got the points.

Frederick

Staff member
NEWSFLASH: KNIGHTS WIN WITHOUT JOHNS AND BUDERUS...BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THE APOCALYPSE, PEOPLE

:crazy:

Stranger

Coach
That was brilliant. On the edge of my seat the whole match!

Kiddley... never has he played so good. Our forwards :shock:

brokendigit

Juniors
Am struggling to remember a more frustrating game. Never got started.
Saints drop enough ball to lose three games, & the Knight play (just) well enough to get over the line...

Well, as they say in the classics - any win's a good win.

Well done Knights.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ease up lads, it was a reasonable game, hardly great though at times it was down right scrappy and undisaplined

the dragons as gould pointed out, have a real bad knack of taking the foot off the throat, they had the knights but failed to strike the final blow, full credit to the knights who could take the final step. Thought Giddley played well, as did young McManus... Mullen had an inconsistant night, did some nice things but cocked up a few times aswell

Frederick

Staff member
As I've said before...

Dear all Parra fans,

Thankyou for Brian Smith.

Enjoy Michael Hagan.

With love,
Captain_Fred
xoxo

Dragon

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
Knights couldn't win a game without Buderus and John until

Brian Smith came to town

Geez i forgot Smithy was the coach there, i take back what i said earlier. Knights will choke in the GF :p

tye

Juniors
Crap game. Both teams will be lucky to make the semi's on that performance. Horrible!

Frederick

Staff member
Dragon said:
Geez i forgot Smithy was the coach there, i take back what i said earlier. Knights will choke in the GF :p
You never know, he's already achieved the impossible :p

Hurriflatch

Referee
The thing that is different at Newcastle is Johns.

Brian Smith can coach the side to the grand final qualifer then Johns takes over.

brokendigit

Juniors
tye said:
Crap game. Both teams will be lucky to make the semi's on that performance. Horrible!

That's a big call.

Saints have got at least half a dozen quality 1st Graders to come back, & Newcastle Johns & Buderus...

I think both teams should hold off on slitting wrists just yet...
After all - they're not Cronulla...

BG

Juniors
Captain_Fred said:
You never know, he's already achieved the impossible :p

Smithy already achieved the impossible by making it to three grand finals with teams that didn't have the talent to belong there.

Now he's won twice in a row for the Knights without Buderus and Johns. He can't win a grand final without them (well, not this year), but he can with them.

Latest posts