What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Panthers v Bulldogs - *Live Scores & Discussion*

WOW!

40-10 , panthers win by 30.

last week 0 points , this week 40 . Bizzare.

Im not complaining though, go the panthers!

interestingly our forwards scored 3 of our 6 tries.

griffo346

First Grade
Panthers (40) vs (10) Bulldogs

Round 2 - Full Time :: March 23rd, 2007 07:30 PMVenue: CUA Stadium
Referee: Ben Cummins

Penrith Panthers (40)
Tries: Peter Wallace, Michael Jennings, Trent Waterhouse, Frank Pritchard, Tony Puletua, Rhys Wesser
Goals: Michael Gordon (8/8)
Canterbury Bulldogs (10)
Tries: Andrew Ryan
Goals: Hazem El Masri (3/3)

griffo346

First Grade
LeagueUnlimited.com Player of the Match
3 Points: Peter Wallace
2 Points: Frank Puletua
1 Point: Michael Gordon

mmmm Frank Puletua dont they mean Pritchard or Tony

well done to panthers!
not a very good peformance at all, from our behalf, its only round 2 so there is plenty of room for improvement, but we need to improve very quickly!

griffo346 said:
LeagueUnlimited.com Player of the Match
3 Points: Peter Wallace
2 Points: Frank Puletua
1 Point: Michael Gordon

mmmm Frank Puletua dont they mean Pritchard or Tony

thats great news about Peter Wallace , i cant wait to watch this game.

its on in 5 mins.

melon....

Coach
ShineDog said:
Panthers have such a huge pack.

Pitty they have no chance against the 07 Premiers.

Dogs home on the back of their ability and superior play.
gold!! gold!! gold!! gold!!! Prediction of teh year...beside they werent playing Melbourne.

LOL@DESEXED PUPS!!!

Sugar

Bench
0neye said:
MOFFO SAID,THE SOFT c**k DOGS WILL GO DOWN AGAIN, HE HAS $300 ON THE PUSSY CATS WITH 6.5 + START :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)
Still laughing 0neye?
Well done panthers
Your shout Moffo

i think after today were 16th which obviously isnt great, its only round 2 but i think that ergency from our team is missing, i really do hope we find our feet next week, this was just a really bad peformance and hopefully our last of the year

again well done penrith.

Hurriflatch

Referee
maybe Sonny Bill is the next Andrew johns and I'm not talking about being the best player in the game.

Charlie124

First Grade
Well i tipped a perfect round in round 1 and am on 0/2 after tonight.....gotta love NRL.

Well done panthers, well done moffo.

Getting me worried about the Cowboys V Roosters game now after seeing this upset.

Hallatia

Referee
this was an incredible turn around for Penrith, I could not be happier with both of tonight's results woot!!!!!!!!!

mxlegend99

Referee
f**k yeah boys.

Elliott is a genius. We lose 18 points and in less then a week he has us with a 30 points win. Our attack was something else, our forwards especially. We lined Mason up and he got nowhere. I think he lost metres for them didn't he? First run was like -15 metres.

Dunno Raiders fans, i'm liking the new coach. Lang would have never dropped a guy at the last minute to include Michael Jennings. He also wouldn't have given Wallace a chance. Both guys were incredible for us.

mattyg

Bench
over the loss already, just got back home. Far too much dropped ball. Canberra will put us away with that many errors.

On a side note, well done to the dogs supporters who got out there in there thousands.

And f**k ewe to the panthers w*** that was sitting behind me saying "get up ya sook" all match. Deadset El Masri copped a knee in the back and this guy was going on like a pork chop with little thought for Hazem's well being. All game after every tackle he was going on.

mattyg

Bench
by the way, the penrith entertainment was TERRIBLE. drum squads going in the middle of the game, they were annoying everyone (incl. panthers fans). the song before the game was TERRIBLE.

innsaneink

Referee
mattyg said:
by the way, the penrith entertainment was TERRIBLE. drum squads going in the middle of the game, they were annoying everyone (incl. panthers fans). the song before the game was TERRIBLE.

:lol:
Awwww.

Geez Folkesy got heaps to bitch about this week.

Latest posts