What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

natheel

Coach
how the f**k are we unable to sign him but souths can? if that happens then the NRL salary cap is a farce

natheel

Coach
I'd be very surprised if Souths had 400k lying around.

yep

Inglis
Burgess
Asotasi
Luke
Crocker
Te'o
Sutton
Lima

all these guys would be on either massive contracts or higher paid contracts compared to the rest of the squad could even throw in Merrett.

Inglis, Burgess and Luke sucking up most of the cap.

Really can't see many teams having that money left over at this stage.

Just hard for us to shed players with pre-season already kicked off. Maybe once xmas comes back we will see some blokes go...but this article could be a pressure to put on us to shed players...

parra_jesus

Juniors
What is happening with the tonga to England rumour ? They should be doing everything they can to get that deal over the line ... Supposedly on 300 k a year . Plus our 150 k available.

strider

Post Whore
what if we agree to play only 16 players every game and have 1 designated bike rider

we could probably agree to play with only 12 on the field ..... and we'd still do better than last year

#thinkoutsidethesquare

Stagger eel

Staff member
I've been told that Souths are trying to move Asotasi on to fit izzy in... It looks like the NRL will get their wish and we'll pick up the spoon again.

The Colonel

Immortal
I've been told that Souths are trying to move Asotasi on to fit izzy in... It looks like the NRL will get their wish and we'll pick up the spoon again.

So the club must move on players. No use sooking about another club being able to do it.

Last edited:

Latest posts