What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy's good guy: 14 years celibate

bluesbreaker

Bench
The words abstinence and celibacy are often used interchangeably, but are different. Abstinence is the absence of intercourse (even for an individual who is married), but celibacy is the avoidance of all forms of sexual activity (including, but not limited to, the state of marriage itself).

Wiki to the rescue

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So what happens when they finally have sex and then one of them decides the other one is a crap shag?
Interesting approach... a long term relationship based on sex.

Let us know how that works out.

Lambretta

First Grade
Interesting approach... a long term relationship based on sex.

Let us know how that works out.

lol.

If you marry someone, you'd want to know you were compatible right across the board surely?

I've been married for 10 years and the relationship is built on many mutual things - sex is one of those things and not the most important one by a long shot - but I wouldnt want to be married to someone that I didnt enjoy sex with.

Just seems like a wierd approach to life to me. His choice though and good luck to him.

Knightmare

Coach
That whole "You've got to sleep with your partner before you marry them to check that they're good in the sack" line is a load of crap. It's like saying "I'd better eat that entire chocolate cake in the fridge to make sure it isn't poisoned."

Truth is, with total honesty and enough communication with their partner, ANYBODY can be a great lover.

Meth

Staff member
Good on Jason Stevens. He made a decision based on his convictions and followed through on that decision.

Will De Ness

Juniors
Is it considered group sex if a man f**ks the hopes of 16 players and 20,000 fans per week. If so I hope the Daily Astonisher exposes this person on Sunday ...

Hanscholo

Bench
Actually jason stevens is a tool.

just because someone believes in magical beings and decides to not perpetuate the species because he believes said being doesnt want him too...Does that make him a good person?

Actually, it makes him a genius...

ramble_on

Juniors
I applaud Stevens on standing by his beliefs, but don't consider it newsworthy.... Maybe a small article in "The Plain Truth" where the reader may appreciate it. It certainly isn't relative to RL..... lots of good guys have lots of sex outside of marriage.....

Lambretta

First Grade
That whole "You've got to sleep with your partner before you marry them to check that they're good in the sack" line is a load of crap. It's like saying "I'd better eat that entire chocolate cake in the fridge to make sure it isn't poisoned."

Truth is, with total honesty and enough communication with their partner, ANYBODY can be a great lover.

Having trouble getting a root?

If you can't get someone to sleep with you before they have a claim on half on your house - you're screwed (well, not getting screwed, oh you get the point)

;-)

Last edited:

Dazzat

First Grade
Having trouble getting a root?

If you can't get someone to sleep with you before they have a claim on half on your house - you're screwed (well, not getting screwed, oh you get the point)

;-)

A root!

Classy mate ... I'm sure whatever girl you are referring to will really appreciate being called 'a root'.

So, if I'm getting your vibe here, you suggest that the best way to make a character assessment of a girl is to 'root' her. If she's a good 'root' then she'll be a good wife?

Mmm. Interesting.

icewind

Juniors

no such thing as a "crap shag". Just crap communication/lack of knowledge. Plus, as you get to know her body, her likes/dislikes etc., her getting to know yours etc, it only gets better!

Lambretta

First Grade
A root!

Classy mate ... I'm sure whatever girl you are referring to will really appreciate being called 'a root'.

So, if I'm getting your vibe here, you suggest that the best way to make a character assessment of a girl is to 'root' her. If she's a good 'root' then she'll be a good wife?

Mmm. Interesting.

Only if you missed all the piss taking that I was doing.

In that last post I even added an emoticon because the blatancy of my piss taking was being missed. Yet you even missed that. That's an achievement in itself :p;-)

Oh and I wasn't referring to any girl - I was referring to an absence of girls for the previous poster.