What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy's good guy: 14 years celibate

i know a young mormon through the family, shes 20, totally hot....with a bf who like jason and his fiance are waiting....well if i wasnt married, it would come to a massive test for her...after some good solid eye contact and a few flirty jokes, she was putty in my hands (perhaps an overconfident thing but an illustration nonetheless).....religion and a god who does not do anything and may not exist means nothing compared to the desires inside you and what you want to do with them.

i feel sorry for such people. what a con they have fallen into.

in nature for humans, its find mate, make love, separate after 5 years when offspring are starting to fend for themselves....its not wait forever in a 'desprived relationship' then get married and have sex....

you can live like that, sure, but its a tad weird

the whole mordern marriage thing is a compromise on nature, sure - but it works....and no, you dont and should not wait to have sex.

Dutchy

Immortal
Religious folk don't see it as a deprived relationship. Sex is a bonus after the sanctity of marriage. People choose to live like that. Who are you to tell them their way is sh*t, wrong and not in line with modern society?

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Religious folk don't see it as a deprived relationship. Sex is a bonus after the sanctity of marriage. People choose to live like that. Who are you to tell them their way is sh*t, wrong and not in line with modern society?

Aha..So why is it that only the church and religions out there are allowed to cast and throw around their moral belief around? but much more publicly.

There's a long list of things they publicly condemn

*gays
*woman who choose to have abortions
* Hip Hop singers
*Metal Music

....and much more.

Yet the church hasn't even cleaned up their own backyard with one of the worse crimes there is, that being the sexual abuse of the children they prey on.

Who is religion to tell people what they can and can't do, they do it more than anyone else??

Last edited:

Dutchy

Immortal
Which church are you talking about? The Catholic? they are f**kheads

What I was talking about had nothing to do with the word of the church. But peoples choice.

hrundi99

First Grade
i know a young mormon through the family, shes 20, totally hot....with a bf who like jason and his fiance are waiting....well if i wasnt married, it would come to a massive test for her...after some good solid eye contact and a few flirty jokes, she was putty in my hands (perhaps an overconfident thing but an illustration nonetheless).....religion and a god who does not do anything and may not exist means nothing compared to the desires inside you and what you want to do with them.

i feel sorry for such people. what a con they have fallen into.

in nature for humans, its find mate, make love, separate after 5 years when offspring are starting to fend for themselves....its not wait forever in a 'desprived relationship' then get married and have sex....

you can live like that, sure, but its a tad weird

the whole mordern marriage thing is a compromise on nature, sure - but it works....and no, you dont and should not wait to have sex.

You're married?

:sarcasm:

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Which church are you talking about? The Catholic? they are
f**kheads

All of them

Dutchy said:
What I was talking about had nothing to do with the word of the church. But peoples choice.

Fair enough, People do have their choice. I just don't like the fact that religions in general are usually the first to condemn the choices people make if it doesn't suit their belief.

The pope will come out and say what he thinks is wrong... they even knock on your door to tell you the many ways you will go to hell.

Dutchy

Immortal
You are right in some way. But from my experience it is really only the Catholic church who come out and are very outspoken. I have a lot to do with the Seventh Day Adventist system, I was raised Catholic, but to to college at an SDA institution and I know pushing their ways on people is not their go.

Paullyboy

Coach
You are right in some way. But from my experience it is really only the Catholic church who come out and are very outspoken. I have a lot to do with the Seventh Day Adventist system, I was raised Catholic, but to to college at an SDA institution and I know pushing their ways on people is not their go.

Aren't seventh day adventists associated with the people that keep knocking on my door and giving me pamphlets with pictures of people living in a garden and telling me how great life could really be?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I admire his self control but pity all he has missed out on. Religion, the biggest con perpetuated on man (and especially women). Religion was merely a control method of the masses, always has been and always will be. Take a look at why the Romans adopted and developed Christianity. So many fools who'll follow, so many gods to choose from!

Sam I Am

Juniors
I admire his self control but pity all he has missed out on. Religion, the biggest con perpetuated on man (and especially women). Religion was merely a control method of the masses, always has been and always will be. Take a look at why the Romans adopted and developed Christianity. So many fools who'll follow, so many gods to choose from!

Didn't work out too well for the Romans. Constantine was the first Roman emperor to be baptised (on his death bed) in AD337. Rome fell in AD476. They did much better in the millennium beforehand.;-)

redvscotty

First Grade
I live with a Baptist and some of his views are really f**ken out there. Brain smart, yes, but ask him to wipe down the kitchen bench and he's like "whaaaaaaa?"

Perth Red

Post Whore
Didn't work out too well for the Romans. Constantine was the first Roman emperor to be baptised (on his death bed) in AD337. Rome fell in AD476. They did much better in the millennium beforehand.;-)

yeh that's what you get for getting rid of orgys! Damn them christians and their chastised ways!!

Lambretta

First Grade
So what happens when they finally have sex and then one of them decides the other one is a crap shag?