What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy's good guy: 14 years celibate

Knightmare

Coach
I was thinking the exact same thing. Much like the person who loses saying, oh I didn't really care if I won or not.

Missed the point. The point I was getting at is that everyone's sexual tastes are as individial as a fingerprint. A good root (to borrow Lambretta's term) for one person might be missionary position, nice and slow, while for another person a great root might involve whips, lots of leather and being walked all over in stilettos. If you can adapt your style to pleasure the other persons' tastes, then that makes you a good lover. And that's something you don't need to sleep with millions of people to attain.

voltron

Juniors
no such thing as a "crap shag". Just crap communication/lack of knowledge. Plus, as you get to know her body, her likes/dislikes etc., her getting to know yours etc, it only gets better!

thats right
knowing your partner's needs and fulfilling them
just makes the sex even better for you

Lambretta

First Grade
Missed the point. The point I was getting at is that everyone's sexual tastes are as individial as a fingerprint. A good root (to borrow Lambretta's term) for one person might be missionary position, nice and slow, while for another person a great root might involve whips, lots of leather and being walked all over in stilettos. If you can adapt your style to pleasure the other persons' tastes, then that makes you a good lover. And that's something you don't need to sleep with millions of people to attain.

I agree whole heartedly that people have different tastes. But sleeping with the person you intend to spend the rest of your life with before you make that commitment might be a good idea.

What happens if one person likes the slow and comfortable and the other decides "actually slow and comfortable bores me to tears" After 14 years not trying - you never know what you're going to like.

There are some things that work well in theory and differently in practice. I agree that talking is positive and actions alone will not sustain. But usually it's best to test all angles first if you're making a life long commitment. Or maybe that's just me.