What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For people who dislike the Melbourne Storm football club

pantherz9103

First Grade
Angry_eel said:
I hate Manly more this year than other years(due to Mr Judas) but looking at those tackles leaves me with no choice but to support manly.

Melbourne must be quivering in their boots. :roll:

Ice777

Bench
strider said:
I love how the melbourne fans call everyone else bitchy, moaning whingers - yet they think Jarryd Hayne committed the biggest sin in the history of the world cos he stayed down AFTER BEING SMACKED IN THE HEAD and bitched and moaned about it for a day after :lol: :lol:

Funny hey :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
forward pass said:
So lets go through the reasons people hate the Storm -

1) Don't and never will produce their own juniors, instead they poach players from other junior areas.
2) Think wrestling is as important as playing footy
3) Have now resorted to ripping players arms back
4) Grapple tackles
5) Had a known drug cheat in their side for years
6) Tried to cheat by changing the size of their field
7) John Ribot
8) News Limited
9) Salary cap breaches
10) Danny Williams king hitting an opponent

Thats a fair list !

Bai and Kearney ended the career of McCracken with a spear tackle

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Storm fans calling other fans whingers and biatches :lol: it was a Storm Supporter that started this thread. All i can say is go Manly!!!!!!!!

Billythekid

First Grade
Lol. Yous can keep being jealous of our club. I'll just enjoy watching melbourne win the GF next week and then continue our dominance into 2008.

Latest posts