What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For people who dislike the Melbourne Storm football club

philstorm

Juniors
That's all well and good. It's perfectly fine to dislike a football club, but i'm personally sick to f**king death of teams, journalists, fans and commentators coming out every second week and accusing the Storm of something or the other.

First it was the grapple, then the 'crusher', then field dimensions, then some bullsh*t 'ripper' tackle.

It sh*ts me to f**king death that whenever the Storm does well, there's some sort of bullsh*t media agenda constantly driven against them.

As a club, we show all teams the respect they deserve, yet some Sydney based teams and the sydney media as a whole seem to constantly find ways to try and undermine the reasoning behind why we are such a good team.

When was the last time that the Storm went into a big game without some accusations or the other floating around about them started by the opposition?

Broncos - 'Crusher'

Parra - 'Field dimensions'

Manly - 'Crusher'

Angry_eel

First Grade
look, i don't know about the grapple or crusher but that field dimensions thing was f**kin cheating coming from melbourne. Fair enough that OP is a small ground but you can't use the same dimensions for TD as well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
philstorm said:
That's all well and good. It's perfectly fine to dislike a football club, but i'm personally sick to f**king death of teams, journalists, fans and commentators coming out every second week and accusing the Storm of something or the other.

First it was the grapple, then the 'crusher', then field dimensions, then some bullsh*t 'ripper' tackle.

It sh*ts me to f**king death that whenever the Storm does well, there's some sort of bullsh*t media agenda constantly driven against them.

As a club, we show all teams the respect they deserve, yet some Sydney based teams and the sydney media as a whole seem to constantly find ways to try and undermine the reasoning behind why we are such a good team.

When was the last time that the Storm went into a big game without some accusations or the other floating around about them started by the opposition?

Broncos - 'Crusher'

Manly - 'Crusher'

Harden the f**k up and stop acting like a petulant snotty little boy...:roll:

you f**kers will be well looked after when it matters most, don't worry about that..now are you going to give us an insight to Bellamy's press conference on Friday I'd love to know what I'm looking forward to? ;-)

nqboy

First Grade
philstorm said:
As a club, we show all teams the respect they deserve...
Melbourne have shown a lack of respect for the game with their penchant for tackles that can cause serious injury in the name of slowing the tackled player.

philstorm said:

Broncos - 'Crusher'

Manly - 'Crusher'

You need to face facts, part of the reason the Storm do so well, is due to these questionable tactics they employ.

They are therefore, fair game to comment upon.

Juniors
wait wait wait wait, let me get this right, parramatta get done for 3 spear tackles, a head slam, take 1 possible 2 dives and you f**kers have the nerve to say we have a lack of respect for the game? lol get off your high horses and stop being jealous of a better football team, everyone hated manly coz they dominated mid 90's, same way brisbane and roosters, ever notice the most hated teams are the best of their time?

taxidriver

Coach
i'm personally sick to f**king death of teams, journalists, fans and commentators coming out every second week and accusing the Storm of something or the other.

boo f**king hoo, you reap what you sow

I'm sick to death of scum sympathisers blindly ignoring the damage the scum has and is doing to the game.

juanfarkall

Coach
I hate Melbourne, but I have hated Manly for many more years.
To a point Melbourne's existance is Manly's fault.

I would prefer a Melbourne win for Cameron Smith's sake, but aside from that I could care less.

nqboy said:
Melbourne have shown a lack of respect for the game with their penchant for tackles that can cause serious injury in the name of slowing the tackled player.

Stop sooking...the refs have dealt with this...:roll:

_Johnsy

Referee
kia ora storm said:
Stop sooking...the refs have dealt with this...:roll:

Kia

Look at the initial post, it kind of set the scene for the rest of this thread, don't you think?

_Johnsy

Referee
Would white, or Melbourne Storm be civilly responsible for the injury and loss of income as a result of cayless not making the tour?

macavity

Referee
eelavation said:
Harden the f**k up and stop acting like a petulant snotty little boy...:roll:

you f**kers will be well looked after when it matters most, don't worry about that..

x2

_Johnsy

Referee
fat_worm.gif

_38379073_worms300.jpg

blindsnake-759805.jpg

c_elegans_abnormal_move.jpg

esssee

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
look, i don't know about the grapple or crusher but that field dimensions thing was f**kin cheating coming from melbourne. Fair enough that OP is a small ground but you can't use the same dimensions for TD as well.
Oh My God, you must be a moron. Did you miss the whole fact that Olympic Park has been at the correct dimensions for 3 years now, and Brian Waldron started the whole thing just to get a reaction from that MORON of a CEO / Chairman / Whinger of yours.

Don't know what your talking about? Don't post.

Sugar

Bench
philstorm said:

Broncos - 'Crusher'

Manly - 'Crusher'
You mean franchise