What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Those Who Recently Joined The Forum...

Steel Dragon

Bench
I've noticed that we've had a sudden influx of users to this forum.
Now I know the term 'September Fan' gets thrown around rather liberally, but this is a chance for you newbies to plead your case and prove to the rest of us that you've been a Dragon's supporter for at least longer than Wayne Bennett.

Tell us all a little about yourself (at least your supporting history, games youve gotten to this year etc) so we can try and take you a little more seriously - and not just a bandwagoneer through our good times.

I'm all for new supporters, and I'm not trying to be elitist, so I hope this is more of a getting to know you exercise than a 'who the hell do you think you are' interrogation.

ebbedfred

Bench
I'll plead my case....

Born and raised in the gong so come from the Steelers side of the merge. Been Red V member and have season tickets for Wollongong games and have had these seats for about the last 6 years. Also have attended some of the Kogarah games and a few away games this year, would have been more except for a new born draining my cash at the moment. He has also been to his 1st Dragons game, although it was when we lost to Canberra at WIN so he was banned from the semi final just to be sure! haha

I don't know how else to prove I'm worthy? Own a jersey, as does most of my family (brother, sister, father, wife, son).

I was patrolling this forum for at least 1 year before i actually joined, you'll find a lot of people get excited by the way they are going at the moment and join the fourms as a result.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Now I know the term 'September Fan' gets thrown around rather liberally, but this is a chance for you newbies to plead your case and prove to the rest of us that you've been a Dragon's supporter for at least longer than Wayne Bennett.

Tell us all a little about yourself (at least your supporting history, games youve gotten to this year etc) so we can try and take you a little more seriously - and not just a bandwagoneer through our good times.

I'm all for new supporters, and I'm not trying to be elitist, so I hope this is more of a getting to know you exercise than a 'who the hell do you think you are' interrogation.

Why would any fan need to "plead their case" ?

We're all fans of the game or we wouldn't be here.

The Nick

Bench

Oh please, why would anyone have to "prove to the rest of us" how long they've been a Saints supporter? You, and no-one else here is a gatekeeper to Dragons fandom.

What a rubbish thread.

cleary89

Coach
f**k people on this forum are quick to criticise.

Obviously was meant as a thread for people to introduce themselves, and added some humor to it. Rather than it being a circle jerk love fest between members, just used september fans and some other words that are thrown around on here every day.

Doug2234

First Grade
Oh please, why would anyone have to "prove to the rest of us" how long they've been a Saints supporter? You, and no-one else here is a gatekeeper to Dragons fandom.

What a rubbish thread.

Wow couldn't pick up on the comical side in his post.

i feel sorry for you that your that f**king thick

Steel Dragon

Bench
Obviously was meant as a thread for people to introduce themselves, and added some humor to it.

This.

I was simply trying to work out who all the new guys are so we could all say hi.
Theres no 'Youre not a big enough fan, bugger off' malice to it at all.

Sorry if anyone took it that way

Dragon

Coach
Im guessing this thread is a response to the new guy posting here, soyea, reachie, torro and zoro

Willow

Assistant Moderator

What a rubbish thread.
Lighten up Nick.

I'm certain no animals were harmed during the making of this thread.

Latest posts