What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Those Who Recently Joined The Forum...

stg666

Juniors
this is good.i like a laugh. my daughter thinks i am mad.sitting here laughing at the 'puter................oh when the saints......

mrpwnd

Bench
of course they know what the internet is..

according to parramatta (and the sydney media) jarryd hayne created the internet on the 7th day, when he was supposed to be resting..
What a load of sh*t, everybody knows he made it on the 6th day according to bloody schedule. You don't take away the chosen ones Sundays.

I was at the game in 2005, i have supported the dragons my whole life. I am red and white and i attend all kogarah games. I still hurt from that game 5 years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday. I had to sit with all the tigers fans coz i got my tickets late and had to go back and get my jacket. We will see who has the last laugh on saturday f**** tiger fans. If you look up the game photos of when we played penrith at ANZ back a few years ago (13-12 we won after being 12-0 down i think) on the ourredv website, i am the guy in the dragons jacket sitting with my panthers friend behind the sweet and soward sign hanging of the concrete wall. I met pete or stel at the dragons final last year against parra, he knew one of my friends. I always sit with the dragon army. I am primed and ready for this saturday. I do not care if this is to prove i am a saints supporter thread. As one army, we are the dragons, as one team we are the 2010 premiers, FIRE UP!!!!

gtomad

Juniors
im 15. been a red v member since i was 9-10. go to all the games at kograh and sydney.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Good to have you guys on board! Hope you can make it out to the game on sat and cheer the boys into the grand final.

If not, hope to see you round the boards frequently!

Sorry bro, i didnt mean to get all defensive. The fact is it doesnt matter when we join, i joined mid season, coz i wanted to talk about my team, but anyway, the fact is we are all saints supporters, we dont come out of the woodwork and jump on the bandwagon like all other teams supporters (ie parra, tigers, roosters). We all love the dragons, thats the main point. I wish all the fans around the ground can join in the songs from the dragon army, that way we will drown out the tigers fans, (as few as there will be).

The Major

Bench
Steely was just exteding the hand of friendship to our newest members. We get the influx this time pretty much every year. Should we make the noobs take the initiation ceremony?

big pat

Coach
i know.. but i need just one more to unlock the next level..

rickroll.png

hey muz, can you delve into your're bag of tricks and find me a tube of sensodyne, certain people in here are getting a bit sensitive.