1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Foran on indefinite leave

Discussion in 'NRL' started by I Bleed Maroon, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Clifferd

Clifferd Coach

Good to see you're not bitter or anything like that

Manly fan I'm guessing? :lol:

2. RoosTah

RoosTah Juniors

You've got to feel for the bloke. Comes across as a really level headed and hard working guy, and seems very much like a man of his word. Just unlucky timing for both him and Brad Arthur with all the crap that's happened at the Eels, and now for Foran to have his wife leave it's no wonder he's in need of a breather.

I don't have any idea on the particulars, but it looks pretty brutal from the outside the way she's just removed all trace that he even exists from all her social media. I think most people would agree that it's always harder to be the one who gets walked out on (personally having been on both sides a couple times), and with a family+professional problems+publicity it's triply rough stuff to deal with.

3. The Beaver

The Beaver Juniors

I wish him well and hope he can recover fully. However, I don't think it has been confirmed that his ex necessarily took the kids. There are two sides to every story, she's made the claim that he kicked her and the kids out quite quickly after the birth of the 2nd. Who knows, sad whichever way you look at it. All I know is that I hope he makes a quick and strong recovery.

4. Disco

Disco Bench

Lots of rumours ranging from Foran being the victim to him being a naughty boy.

I'll leave them for now (despite the holes in the story so far) and assume that if there is any truth to any of them they will eventually come out

Until then, I hope he gets well soon

5. nomis88

nomis88 Juniors

We tried to remove any trace of the low maggot from the Manly sites too.

6. Snappy

Snappy Coach

My post was more in response to people taking a pot shots at Parra.

I'm usually all for bagging out the Eels (mainly due to a couple certain forum members) but not under these circumstances.

7. Mogsheen Jadwat

Mogsheen Jadwat Juniors

no one cares mate take your white knighting elsewhere

8. RoosTah

RoosTah Juniors

lol you lot placed all your chips on the vastly over-rated DCE and Derp Barrett. Don't know how that's Foran's fault... at least Foran said he was leaving and stuck to his word, unlike that dog DCE who carried on a circus for months with the Titans.

Heck, we made the same mistake by deciding to prioritise Pearce over a much better half in Maloney, but I certainly don't begrudge Maloney for leaving because I know he'd have stayed if the club had offered him a better deal.

9. Frank_Grimes

Frank_Grimes First Grade

To be fair - you did get a little precious about someone questioning your position on Foran given that you like to talk about other clubs' internal situations (as we all do).

10. Snappy

Snappy Coach

righto champ. Stay in the gutter where you belong.

11. Mogsheen Jadwat

Mogsheen Jadwat Juniors

12. Cockadoodledoo

Cockadoodledoo Bench

Is it too early to suggest he asks 60 minutes to get involved? Seriously though, hopefully he can get the care he needs and get back sooner than later.

13. undertaker

undertaker First Grade

Hopefully it is not the one mentioned by Jackie O yesterday.

14. Snappy

Snappy Coach

That Kyle always wears caps because he's going bald ?

15. Nice Beaver

Nice Beaver First Grade

See what you are saying, but if I came across as "precious" it has nothing to do with taking footy too seriously.

I cannot stand hypocrisy, which is exactly what goes on here.

16. undertaker

undertaker First Grade

Maybe 60 Minutes can do a deal with Maury Povich to bring him out here to Australia and do a few interviews

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  17. Mogsheen Jadwat

Mogsheen Jadwat Juniors

[​IMG]

18. hineyrulz

hineyrulz Post Whore

Not sure what is more amusing the hatred and Vitriol Manly fans have over a bloke who had the hide to leave their cesspool of a club at the end of his contract, or the pedestal they have put their back flipping clown of a half back on.

No wonder he left, well look at how the club treated a club legend like Toovey, looks like the fans are even worse.

19. Nice Beaver

Nice Beaver First Grade

:lol:

Don't get into stuff you know nothing about. Club acted on advice from certain players....

Get well Kieran.

20. hineyrulz

hineyrulz Post Whore

Was one of those players DCE?? :lol:

So it wasn't the best kept secret in RL that he was sacked and beaker was replacing him???

And the last one to find out was him??? Yeah great way to treat a club legend.