What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Iamback

Coach
Overdue and perhaps too late, 0-2 and facing 0-4 (Storm and Warriors next).

Though I would have booted Gamble. Hastings has a habit of taking over the play. I'd have him in the 9 but that may still cause problems.

Yep wrong half got dropped

Fangs

Coach
Yep wrong half got dropped

Unless its the right one.

I don't rate Gamble but even Hastings got pushed out of the 7 at the Tigers. They had him at lock by the end. I think he gets in the way, he might not be compatible with Cogger.

Ideally they are both gone and they find someone else. Cogger isn't a world beater but he just won a comp. Give him the keys for a while.

Iamback

Coach
Unless its the right one.

I don't rate Gamble but even Hastings got pushed out of the 7 at the Tigers. They had him at lock by the end. I think he gets in the way, he might not be compatible with Cogger.

Ideally they are both gone and they find someone else. Cogger isn't a world beater but he just won a comp. Give him the keys for a while.

Purely on numbers Hastings is all over Gamble, Creatively especially

Fangs

Coach
Purely on numbers Hastings is all over Gamble, Creatively especially

Not in AOB's books. A potential insight on the coach or Hastings.

I'm not sure what I think of him (AOB). But he is in the same camp as Benji and Demetriou, they've changed their halves after 2 rounds. Its not usually a great sign.

Even Ciraldo hasn't bowed to outside pressure and shuffled his halves around.

MugaB

Coach
Not in AOB's books. A potential insight on the coach or Hastings.

I'm not sure what I think of him (AOB). But he is in the same camp as Benji and Demetriou, they've changed their halves after 2 rounds. Its not usually a great sign.

Even Ciraldo hasn't bowed to outside pressure and shuffled his halves around.
Who's that f**kar?
Whats his Name.jpg

Fangs

Coach
I maintain the Dogs should have Crichton at fullback. He has shown enough in his limited time in the 1.

Bits and pieces team. Slow 7 (Makes Tyrone look like the flash) and a 6 who is still struggling to find his role.

Kilkenny

Coach
Bunnies deserved the win, Dogs had enough opportunities to get back to 18 all but just weren’t up to it. No lack of effort, just lacking in key areas.

Das Hassler

Bench
Remember the posts saying how Api was just going to WT for a last easy "super" payout?....quite insulting to his character in hindsight hey ....if he ever gave any more to you guys than he's giving to us then he must have been near close to death ! What a competitor and he's just growing with the captaincy.

soc123_au

Staff member
Remember the posts saying how Api was just going to WT for a last easy "super" payout?....quite insulting to his character in hindsight hey ....if he ever gave any more to you guys than he's giving to us then he must have been near close to death ! What a competitor and he's just growing with the captaincy.
The guy is a freak. Massive ticker and the skill to go along with it. He is still getting the Super Payout, but no doubt he is earning it which is more than we can say for others than got the big payday at Concord, Leichardt, Commbank, Accor & Campbelltown and wherever else the Tigers call home.