What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

soc123_au

Staff member
Just one site. It is a major problem. I suggest that you widen your reading. And yes, I tried it years ago and it did not have much effect on me - I have a very high resistance to many drugs.
Curiosity got the better of me so I read the whole thing. Thanks for backing up the point that recreational Marijuana use isn't an issue. The only data in that report that suggests an issue is high level use in people with a pre existing defect. Recreational use implies occasional/weekend use.

Just for a bit of balance.

Legalise it I say. I won't be a user either way by personal choice, but I think those that want to partake should be able to. A minority of people will find a way to f**k themselves up on it, as they do with alcohol, donuts, chips, cake etc etc etc. Darwins Law needs to come into play at some point.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I've been offered medicinal cannabis for pain and decreasing mobility. At the moment though the costs of this stuff is huge. $400-$600 per month. Something I can't afford.

I'd like to see it legalised for folks like myself (especially). Eventually come unto the PBS. Hopefully it happens in the future.

I've been offered medicinal cannabis for pain and decreasing mobility. At the moment though the costs of this stuff is huge. $400-$600 per month. Something I can't afford.

I'd like to see it legalised for folks like myself (especially). Eventually come unto the PBS. Hopefully it happens in the future.
I agree, however, under tight legislation.

soc123_au

Staff member

This is where it's stupid, not sure of the street price these days, but that sounds over the top for a legal supply. Did they say what quantity that would get you?

In your position I'd be planting some, where you live is a great climate for it. No one would bat an eye over a few plants. A few months and you would be set. You might need to get baking though, prep for when the munchies hit. Baking while baked could be a fun experience. Ha ha.

Munky

Coach
Not at all. I understand why you feel the way you do about it. My only point to you is that fortunately the majority of recreational users of party drugs aren't like that. In my experience anyway.

I don't consider Ice a party drug either to be clear. From my limited exposure to users of it that shit is pure evil.

You'd have to be pretty naive to believe the team we all support weren't 'ringing Gids' in the GF aftermath.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This is where it's stupid, not sure of the street price these days, but that sounds over the top for a legal supply. Did they say what quantity that would get you?

In your position I'd be planting some, where you live is a great climate for it. No one would bat an eye over a few plants. A few months and you would be set. You might need to get baking though, prep for when the munchies hit. Baking while baked could be a fun experience. Ha ha.

Problem is it's not my personality. I'm too much of a goody two shoes to grown my own. 😂. Also dosing would be an issue too. 😂.

I believe in time it will change. I'll just have to wait it out.

Kilkenny

Coach

Reading between the lines, seems like J'Maine Hopgood has Matto worried he won't get his 13 jersey back if he misses the first couple of games.
I think Matterson will take the Papalli spot and Hopgood has a really good opportunity to step into the 13 which is his best position. He really is a good player and I think he will have a breakout year in 2023.

Latest posts