What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i also must express my disappointment in ozzie

ozzie said:
I too live in the Canberra Raiders district and to say they are disliked is not a strong enough word - they are hated becauase of thier promises which are never fulfilled..A wanker team - hat them with a passion..Good to see someone else in the district has the same opinion.

Its funny the sports store in town sells more jumpers like Broncos, Roosters, Souths jerseys than the Raiders..

i didnt think you disliked me that much!
i was heart broken :cry: :cry: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
As were we when you misbehaved young Raider 69. [-X I hope theres going to be no repeat performances during the season. Theres no third reserve to ride in with a last minute post because a naughty one has been banned, this year. [-(

Raider_69

Post Whore
no no no
im a rehabilitated man now BP
besides that preniers fello gave me the shits to no end

perhaps i can write an article on how manly fans are disadvantaged by a education system that dosnt teach how to spell
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Now, now. You're the third person I've had to use my grumpy grandpa stern typing on and say 'play nicely in the sandbox' in the last 24 hours. :(

But it was funny. :mrgreen:

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol, im takin a stab at the others

i lock in A. Priddo and C. Forum Idiot
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
No, my daughter (Morticia) and your best friend from your old team. ;-) Well, generalised with others of course.

Now, behave!

The Backpacker

Juniors
*empties pockets* Ummm, no. All I got is a piece of lint, something that may have been chewing gum, a very large key and 15 cents.

Will that suffice? :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
well it was more than i was expecting so yea, ill take it
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

perhaps the kids next door will enjoy the lint and aledged chewing gum, the key can make a 3rd edition to my bare key ring and you never know when 15c might come in handy
:lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Thats 15c kiwi mate - equates to about 12 and a half cent AUS. I reckon I got off light, though I'll have trouble explaining the missing key. :oops:

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol, hmm acaully if that key is locking something valuable up i can make money
ill see the key for 5 bucks!

im a genious

The Backpacker

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
lol, hmm acaully if that key is locking something valuable up i can make money
ill see the key for 5 bucks!

im a genious

Oh the key is locking up something very valuable but somehow I think you wouldn't be able to handle it. ;-)

Never mind. The lint, possible gum and 12 and a half cents should see you right for a while. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
shhh..... im trying to concentrate
this crazy lint goes every which way
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Maybe you'd like to take it on your shopping 'date' with half-man. It's sure to please. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh yea, shopping with half man would be like shopping with thorpey!
so much fashion advice to take in!! but he is a dream boat
:lol: :lol:

...Morticia...

Juniors
will be right t post in tiral, cant say itll be my best wrk. thort id save the granfinal post for this years defense but ta matthew for brigning it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.