What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterboy60

Juniors
I think I can help you with that Pen. When the Lions played the Rhinos I'm sure we played 750 words. Infact I know it was 750 when we played.

Raider_69

Post Whore
new banner?
what the f**k is going on?
my banner is the same it has been for a while as far as i can see
Halfman has probably f**ked around with it?!

Can some one please tell me whats different

The Backpacker

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
new banner?
what the f**k is going on?
my banner is the same it has been for a while as far as i can see
Halfman has probably f***ed around with it?!

Can some one please tell me whats different

:^o [-X

Exactly. What new banner. 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh its ok, half man was being very childish because he couldnt hold up his end on a debate, since he hosted and made my banner he f**ked around with it

its all good team.... team that reminds me was i told the wrong return date from off season..... i had better make myself useful, i really want to get fit and make this a good season
**starts up the treadmill**
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Yeah and I'll run 10 k's tomorrow or the next.....year. 8)

Treadmill and beer = dangerous combination. Administer sobriety check first.

Raider_69

Post Whore
will do

**Raider thinks: sobriety, i know ive herd that somewhere, it must be one of these buttons #-o **

We'll be right, this is just to give our youngin's a hit out.

I'm still waiting to here back from a few of you if your able to play. Let me know guys as I will have to name the squad soon.

Big Mick

Referee
Well that isn't really Penrith's Strongest team. Its giving guys who have never played for us to show their wears. Also to give guys that are relatively new a go, like Azkatro, guten targ and Southern Warrior. THe only really experienced campainers are BW#1F, Leaguenut and Maelgwnau.

good luck guys.

All the best.

ozzie

Bench
count me out - I won't be playing for a while - the doctor has slam dunked me for an op on 21 january on a shoulder and wants to fix the other one as well - it has only been buggered since 1968...

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
ahh its ok, half man was being very childish because he couldnt hold up his end on a debate, since he hosted and made my banner he f***ed around with it

Didn't anyone ever warn you allo not to mess with the Pirates? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ;-)

Oz, good luck with the operation. Hopefully it won't need a second and it will back to how it was 40 years ago.

Happy New Year everyone. ;-) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts