What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum catch up before the Cows game?

I'll drop by the Cricketers Arms, as I'll be walking up from Central Station. And don't you wish the Hoey (Hopetoun Hotel) was still going on a day like that.

Special K

Coach
Cricketers arms it is. I will be in our women in league jersey and a black hat. Say hello and I will point you to other forumers. I will be there at 12, just call me K!

Buy me a beer you cheap pricks.

GoatShark

Juniors
I'll be there too, vintage guernsey and red and black back pack, introducing a frog and an Indian coworkers to RL finals

Special K

Coach
Newman I believe I saw you. We bailed to the captain cook.

I was in the retro jersey and mustard jeans at the bar. That place was shocking mate haha. I will be in bay 36 if anyone wants to say hi

Quigs

Immortal
Enjoy the game and the day (and the night) sharkettes.

I hope we are all smiling by 6 tonight.

Cows to get cron-ull-if-ied ...

Ah well I got to meet Newman at crix and Special K at the Capt Cook which really is a better meeting place, even if it is a bit yuppified now days.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Coolum Pub was awesome. Nearly got into a fight cause we won.

A good friend of mine (Cowboys supporter) started to cry... I said to ring 1300 Smiles.

Quigs

Immortal
Coolum Pub was awesome. Nearly got into a fight cause we won.

A good friend of mine (Cowboys supporter) started to cry... I said to ring 1300 Smiles.

And you know the good thing about that results Cools. Us living north of the Tweed - well we have till the start of next season to put shit on the Queenslanders.

If it was us that copped those shocking results it would be a case of who gives a shit about the sharks.

Well we won so they can all go and plait their turds.

Yeeee Hawwwwww ......... Cowboy.