What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

soc123_au

Staff member
Since the upgrade I'm unable to send private messages. Has it been disabled or I'm doing something wrong?

GAZF

First Grade
Image uploads and the search function are not visible. They've worked on the rare occasion since the upgrade, so I assumed it was a browser extension issue on my end.

Today I tried disabling all extensions in chrome, going to incognito mode, then trying again in DuckDuckGo on my mobile with wifi disabled. Still not working, unfortunately.

Someone2

Juniors
Since the upgrade I'm unable to send private messages. Has it been disabled or I'm doing something wrong?
Did you get a answer to this?
I've sent some dm‘s the other week to a couple of people still haven’t git reply’s so I don’t know if it’s working or not

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Click top right hand corner of the Insta post (three dots), there is a drop down and one of the options is "copy link"

Then paste the link here

Inferno

Coach
I have an issue clicking links.

If I click on a picture in someone's post I get a message saying:

"Oops! We ran into some problems

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Generalzod

Immortal
I have an issue clicking links.

If I click on a picture in someone's post I get a message saying:

"Oops! We ran into some problems