What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four from Eleven, Griffin is a dead man walking.

Gus won't dump Griffin anytime soon. Dumping him means Gus swallowing his pride and admitting it was his mistake, it'll take more to get him to that position.

chrisD

Coach
Ivan was his and he dumped him. But I don't see it happening because Brennan would be the only option and how much would really change in that case?

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Ivan was his and he dumped him. But I don't see it happening because Brennan would be the only option and how much would really change in that case?

Hard to say. It is obvious Gould doesn't really rate him to much, or he would have had his chance by now. The reserves aren't really pulling up many trees.

Yeah but Ivan had 2 more years than Griffin.

I'd be stunned if Gus dumps Griffin after only 1.5 years.

SweetandSoward

Juniors
Griffin only bloods young people but doesn't exactly do anything with them.
Here go play first grade.
This is the game plan..... (none)

TheFrog

Coach
Yeah but Ivan had 2 more years than Griffin.

I'd be stunned if Gus dumps Griffin after only 1.5 years.
Of course he won't. He's got another season after this, am I right? Maybe Gus needs to step in and help. Or if, as is being claimed on Fox, he is already doing so, he needs to step out.

We're not Wests Tigers. As I said in the game forum, the Broncos have a slump every year and they don't dump Benny.

TheFrog

Coach
Browne made 30 tackles in 38 minutes, I think he paid his way. Hiku has never really been given a go at this club. At the risk of getting howled down I'd put him on the wing with Blake inside him, until Mansour is ready. Peachey back to the bench.

Browne made 30 tackles in 38 minutes, I think he paid his way. Hiku has never really been given a go at this club. At the risk of getting howled down I'd put him on the wing with Blake inside him. Peachey back to the bench.

Hiku would be fine on the wing until Mansour returns. He's just being selected out of position at the moment. I think that goes for a few players.

Was at the game. Our attack was woeful. Moylan tried way too hard to push things when there was nothing on. Yeo was our best by far (he's making a habit of that).

We had plenty of ball in good field position in the first half but didn't look a cold day in hell's chance of scoring. We need to offload more - we are a great team in broken play but now the only way we get broken play is off the back of fast play the balls which we rarely generate.

Our defence on the edges was also very soft.

One thing I picked up at the game - the body language of the team was very negative well before the score board got to where it ended up. Read into that what you will.

All in all a terrible performance.

Yeah I thought the same r.e their body language. I wonder how well Moylan can motivate this side, you know give them a yelling if they need it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Problem is 2 young halves. Fmd cleary can defend and bombs. Does nothing else but talk of the next thurston? And tmm is also young.
Two rookie halves a recipe for disaster. Where from here?

Hit the f**king panic button. Gould has gone into hiding and shut his Twitter.
The teams got skill and can blow a team away but lacks heart and toughness. So cant grind.