What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four year deal for Boyd at knights

timka4

Bench
This is great news, I can honestly see a premiership within 2012-2013 now. This is brilliant!

jonno_knights

Juniors
dont like the guy, but he can play football.

And to the Dogg, whats the point of having 425 fullbacks if they are no good. Its not like we are signing Boyd into a squad already containing a Slater, Hayne, or Dugan.

We got a guy arguably the second best FB in the game, knows the Bennett system like the back of his hand (isnt a risky signing, as it would have been if we signed him to play under a different coach to Bennett).

Rod

Bench
Wow. So good. And random lol. I definitely wasn't expecting an announcement in the lead up to Origin.

Bicey_18

Bench
Here's a thought. The sharks are apparently considering releasing Tupou to free up some more money... Local boy, chance to play under Bennett.. I reckon he would come here less than what he is on at the Sharks.

Matt23

Staff member
Here's a thought. The sharks are apparently considering releasing Tupou to free up some more money... Local boy, chance to play under Bennett.. I reckon he would come here less than what he is on at the Sharks.
Except we don't need anymore backrowers, local or not

RABK

Referee
No on tupou, incredibly lazy. Averages about 7 runs for 50m? No Gallen here to carry that laziness.

I won't say much but... the Boyd announcement could kill two Birds with one stone.

Bicey_18

Bench
No on tupou, incredibly lazy. Averages about 7 runs for 50m? No Gallen here to carry that laziness.

I won't say much but... the Boyd announcement could kill two Birds with one stone.

Greg bird and relative killed by Rick Stone?

Whats Doing

Bench
Fantastic signing and the best since BK.

I think Bird is a strong possibility. Others are possibly Green, Cuthbertson and Bosden

Johns Magic

Referee
I've barely seen anything of Bosden but he has big wraps on him.

Any chance of a brief rundown on him cleary/other Dragons fans?

Latest posts