What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four year deal for Boyd at knights

RABK

Referee
Bosden had big hype as a teenager but he borderline quit the game before resuming his career under Bennett? That's what i've heard. He's 22 now so getting on for a yet to be rookie.

Adsy

Juniors
That's not a bad idea.

Dragon fans can you please give us a list of off your contract players?

Rod

Bench
Basically the only thing I've seen of Bosden is that geniused play of the ball on Friday when Soward was lining up the field goal.

Matt23

Staff member
The Knights "supporters" on facebook are pissed off about Boyd signing, whaa he's not a local junior, whaa :roll:

NrlCoach

Juniors
other29.gif

Spot On

Coach
We have some very special fans following the Knights....lol

Yes Cram, words can not aptly describe those whinging on facebook about the non-local thing. It will be the same fans carrying on in support of the non -locals if Bennett gets this team over the line in the future. I loathe them.

I have wasted too much time replying to those facebook wanks with no idea. I have dished out a few servings to those morons. I am over it now.

Spot On

Coach
Bennett and Boyd hey. It doesn't get any better than that. However I will change my mind if Wayne decides to play Gidley in the halves. If he can make that work then anything, and I mean anything, is possible. Now, another prop and a fit and healthy Zeb Taia and this squad is looking very good. Thoughts?