What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports / AAP: Bitter Taylor slams Hagan

MrT

Juniors
Well you can add JT to the list with Sterlo of people who won't be at our club with Fitzi in charge

parra pete

Referee
Dav3 said:

Richardson shot back: "It was one of the greatest days of my life when Denis Fitzgerald said he (Taylor) was too petulant for the job."
"The day he became coach of South Sydney was the best thing that's happened to South Sydney in 25 years."
"I want to thank Denis very, very much for making that decision."

Reminds me of the time Peter Peters thanked the Eels for developing Michael Witt.
I agree with Fitzy...JT needs to grow up...Is he seeing his dream at Souths starting to go pear-shaped.
By signing Taylor Richardson was able to get rid of his mate Shaun McRae...
I think you too, Richo, might be on shakey ground.

MrT

Juniors
eelavation said:
who really cares?? :?

I care.
Sterlo's knowledge would be invalueable. He could really teach Timmy a thing or 2 also.
Let's face it, we're not even close to wininng the title with Smith and Finch our halves.

As for JT's dummy spit, wasn't professional but a lot of what he said was very true.
Hagan hasn't got the green light TOTALLY for me yet. We're still very inconsistent, which eally worries me.

As for Souths, i think JT has done a huge job. McCrae would have them running last.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
parra pete said:
Richardson shot back: "It was one of the greatest days of my life when Denis Fitzgerald said he (Taylor) was too petulant for the job."
"The day he became coach of South Sydney was the best thing that's happened to South Sydney in 25 years."

Reminds me of the time Peter Peters thanked the Eels for developing Michael Witt.
I agree with Fitzy...JT needs to grow up...Is he seeing his dream at Souths starting to go pear-shaped.

wonder if Richo will say the same things about J Smith:sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:

Richo????...oh you mean the claytons CEO :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Where were Souths asked to warmup then?
Surely we gave them somewhere....

Eelementary

Post Whore
MrT said:
I care.
Sterlo's knowledge would be invalueable. He could really teach Timmy a thing or 2 also.
Let's face it, we're not even close to wininng the title with Smith and Finch our halves.

As for JT's dummy spit, wasn't professional but a lot of what he said was very true.
Hagan hasn't got the green light TOTALLY for me yet. We're still very inconsistent, which eally worries me.

As for Souths, i think JT has done a huge job. McCrae would have them running last.

Last? Have you seen South Sydney's side? Yes, they have poor halves...But they have a brutal forward pack and a very good backline. A dyslexic monkey with half a brain and regular convulsions could coach that team to do reasonably well.

Fathead

Bench
parra pete said:

I dont know Pete, I think you are being a little hard on JT.
Ok he was probably intent on showing Fitzy that he was wrong in punting him and the occasion may have got to him a bit but JT is a decent coach.
You must remember it would be pretty hard trying to coach there with Rusty Crowe telling the players what lines they have to run !

This spat seems to me to have been a bit of a storm in a tea cup , beat up by the media who went to Fitzy for a comment (knowing Fitzy wouldnt let them down)

Last year JT was the best coach around now suddenly he is an immature dope.

Lets not give this story any more air than it has now. Its just a little by play from two fiece rival coaches who would probably now be having a beer together.

JT deserves more respect.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I remember JT dropping a little comment into a Fox interview (NRL on Fox) about how when Hagan was appointed he said he would contact JT about the assistant position, but then never did. Nothing - not even a call to say we are going in another direction. That is one of the reasons why JT took up the Souths assistant role.

So I guess JT doesn't have much time for Hagan.

Fathead

Bench
parra pete said:
Buggar them. Onya Fitzy....

Pete, If you havent notcied I am a huge Fitzy fan but in this instance he was wrong IMO to get involved. No need and showed a complete lack of class.

Sorry Fitzy, Pull your head in.

parra pete

Referee
There is nothing more past than a past coach. Hagan moved in, Taylor moved on...Obladi, obla dah.
If he wanted to train on Old Kings and it was closed..he should take it up with the Parramatta Park Trust, not a rival coach.
Very immature if what has been reported is correct...I thought J Taylor was a bigger man than that...

El Diablo

Post Whore
parra pete said:
There is nothing more past than a past coach. Hagan moved in, Taylor moved on...Obladi, obla dah.
If he wanted to train on Old Kings and it was closed..he should take it up with the Parramatta Park Trust, not a rival coach.
Very immature if what has been reported is correct...I thought J Taylor was a bigger man than that...

agreed

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:

exactly..

strider

Post Whore
B-Tron 3000 said:
I remember JT dropping a little comment into a Fox interview (NRL on Fox) about how when Hagan was appointed he said he would contact JT about the assistant position, but then never did. Nothing - not even a call to say we are going in another direction. That is one of the reasons why JT took up the Souths assistant role.

So I guess JT doesn't have much time for Hagan.
yeah - i'd forgotten about that ... in hindsight JT should be happy cos he's now a fulltime coach cos he was forced out of parra :lol:

Fathead

Bench
parra pete said:

Hmmm you are changing your opinion of a person on the supposed reporting of a media organistation? .. Pete being a man of the printed word, you would know this is fraught with danger. and yes I did note that you said "if what is reported is correct"